- 4/26 11am-2pm
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 5 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,345 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $11
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2005 for $392,000
- Price/sqft: $94
- MLS #: 08885330
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 3rd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 4th Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 4th Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Additional Rooms \ Balcony, Additional Rooms \ Den, Additional Rooms \ Eating Area, Additional Rooms \ Mud Room, Additional Sales Information \ None, Addtl Room 1 Flooring \ Hardwood, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Eating Area, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Flooring \ Carpet, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 2 Name \ Den, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 3 Name \ Mud, Addtl Room 4 Flooring \ Other, Addtl Room 4 Level \ 2nd Level, Addtl Room 4 Name \ Balcony, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 6-10 Years, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Oven/Range, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Basement (Y/N) \ Full, Basement \ Unfinished, Bath Amenities \ Double Sink, Bath Amenities \ Separate Shower, Bath Amenities \ Whirlpool, Dining Room \ Combined w/ LivRm, Dining Room Flooring \ Carpet, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Driveway \ Asphalt, Electricity \ 200+ Amp Service, Electricity \ Circuit Breakers, Equipment \ Ceiling Fan, Equipment \ CO Detectors, Equipment \ Fire Sprinklers, Equipment \ Humidifier, Equipment \ Security System, Equipment \ Sump Pump, Equipment \ TV-Dish, Equipment \ Water-Softener Owned, Exposure \ E (East), Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Exterior Building Type \ Vinyl Siding, Exterior Property Features \ Balcony, Family Room Flooring \ Carpet, Family Room Level \ Main Level, Fireplace Location \ Family Room, Fireplace Type/Details \ Gas Logs, Fireplace Type/Details \ Gas Starter, Foundation \ Concrete, Frequency \ Annual, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Garage Type \ Attached, Garage Type \ Attached, Heat/Fuel \ Forced Air, Heat/Fuel \ Gas, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Laundry, Interior Property Features \ Wood Laminate Floors, Kitchen Flooring \ Hardwood, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, Kitchen Type \ Pantry-Butler, Laundry Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Laundry Level \ Main Level, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Flooring \ Carpet, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N) \ Full, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Parking Type \ Garage, Property Type \ Detached Single, Roof Type \ Asphalt/Glass (Shingles), Sale Terms \ Conventional, Sale Terms \ FHA, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Square Feet Source \ Landlord/Tenant/Seller, Status \ Price Change, Type of House \ 3 Stories, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 3,385 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 0317429005
- Zillow Home ID: 70587904
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $220-400K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60118 home values will decrease 1.7% next year, compared to a 3% fall for West Dundee as a whole. Among 60118 homes, this home is 41.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 5.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60118, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12% greater than in West Dundee, and 631.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60118 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Dundee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60118 home values.
|1406 Grand Pointe Blvd West Dundee, IL||$312K||--||--||--|
|1402 Grand Pointe Blvd West Dundee, IL||$317K||3||2.5||2,885|
|1408 Grand Pointe Blvd West Dundee, IL||$297K||4||2.5||2,643|
|1400 Grand Pointe Blvd West Dundee, IL||$307K||--||--||--|
|2691 Spruce Dr West Dundee, IL||$328K||--||--||--|
|2693 Spruce Dr West Dundee, IL||$320K||--||--||--|
|2689 Spruce Dr West Dundee, IL||$315K||--||--||--|
|1410 Grand Pointe Blvd West Dundee, IL||$319K||4||2.5||2,931|
|2685 Ash Dr West Dundee, IL||$343K||4||2.5||3,320|
|2687 Spruce Dr West Dundee, IL||$317K||4||2.5||2,910|
|Spruce Dr LOT 84 West Dundee, IL||--||Studio||--||1|
|Spruce Dr LOT 83 West Dundee, IL||--||Studio||--||1|
|Ash Dr LOT 79 West Dundee, IL||--||Studio||--||1|
|Ash Dr LOT 80 West Dundee, IL||--||Studio||--||1|
|1396 Grand Pointe Blvd West Dundee, IL||$338K||--||--||--|
|1403 Grand Pointe Blvd West Dundee, IL||$365K||4||2.5||3,400|
|1403 Grand Pointe Blvd West Dundee, IL||$307K||4||2.5||3,400|
|1401 Grand Pointe Blvd West Dundee, IL||$376K||4||2.5||3,400|
|1405 Grand Pointe Blvd West Dundee, IL||$368K||--||--||--|
|1468 Walnut Dr West Dundee, IL||$276K||4||2.5||2,932|
Nearby Schools in West Dundee
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.