- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1404 SW 23rd St, Moore, OK 731703 beds, 2 baths, 1,242 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,950 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $115,000
- Price/sqft: $93
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,242 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R0096818
- Zillow Home ID: 58744853
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1404 Sw 23rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Moore market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Moore, and 71.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73170 home values.
- 1402 SW 23rd St Moore, OK$120K321,272
- 1406 SW 23rd St Moore, OK$121K221,259
- 1400 SW 23rd St Moore, OK$142K331,746
- 1408 SW 23rd St Moore, OK$116K321,165
- 1401 SW 24th St Moore, OK$122K331,436
- 1309 SW 24th St Moore, OK$116K321,258
- 1403 SW 24th St Moore, OK$115K321,176
- 1409 SW 23rd St Moore, OK$117K321,254
- 1307 SW 24th St Moore, OK$115K321,185
- 1405 SW 24th St Moore, OK$137K331,650
- 1407 SW 23rd St Moore, OK$119K321,272
- 1411 SW 23rd St Moore, OK$117K221,250
- 1308 SW 23rd St Moore, OK$118K321,262
- 1410 SW 23rd St Moore, OK$142K431,700
- 1405 SW 23rd St Moore, OK$119K321,262
- 1413 SW 23rd St Moore, OK$121K431,328
- 1305 SW 24th St Moore, OK$143K431,763
- 1407 SW 24th St Moore, OK$115K321,177
- 1306 SW 23rd St Moore, OK$116K321,242
- 1412 SW 23rd St Moore, OK$117K321,262
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!