- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
14040 Parkwood Dr, Fontana, CA 923373 beds, 2 baths, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Last sold: May 2011 for $180,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 460 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.5
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 0236331040000
- Zillow Home ID: 17323108
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14040 Parkwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92337, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.2% lower than in Fontana, and 6.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 92337 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fontana.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92337 home values.
- 14032 Parkwood Dr Fontana, CA$254K221,220
- 14050 Parkwood Dr Fontana, CA$296K42.51,596
- 14037 Shadow Dr Fontana, CA$282K32.51,494
- 14031 Shadow Dr Fontana, CA$257K321,176
- 14043 Shadow Dr Fontana, CA$272K32.51,443
- 14060 Parkwood Dr Fontana, CA$260K321,300
- 14024 Parkwood Dr Fontana, CA$296K42.51,597
- 11498 Homewood Pl Fontana, CA$274K32.51,494
- 11545 Driftwood Dr Fontana, CA$295K32.51,564
- 11577 Driftwood Dr Fontana, CA$288K42.11,597
- 14045 Parkwood Dr Fontana, CA$294K321,564
- Homewood Pl Fontana, CA$261K32.51,443
- 14055 Parkwood Dr Fontana, CA$315K42.51,967
- 11533 Driftwood Dr Fontana, CA$261K321,300
- 14051 Shadow Dr Fontana, CA$302K431,751
- 11494 Homewood Pl Fontana, CA$274K32.51,494
- 14068 Parkwood Dr Fontana, CA$251K221,220
- 11585 Driftwood Dr Fontana, CA$259K321,300
- 11523 Driftwood Dr Fontana, CA$248K221,220
- 14065 Parkwood Dr Fontana, CA$247K221,220
Nearby Schools in Fontana
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292