- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- 29 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,937 all time views
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014
- MLS #: 13140676
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 625 sqft
- Architectural Style \ Traditional, Internet Exposure \ Members IDX Websites, Internet Exposure \ NTREIS Translator, Internet Exposure \ REALTOR.com, Internet Exposure \ TexasRealEstate.com, Lot Size Units \ Acres, Building Area Source \ Tax, Utilities \ City Sewer, Utilities \ City Water, County Or Parish \ Dallas, Exterior Features \ Lighting System, Exterior Features \ Patio Open, Fencing \ Wood, Fireplace Features \ Brick, Exterior Features \ Gutters, Heating \ Central Heat-Gas, Interior Features \ Cable TV Available, Interior Features \ Decorative Lighting, Fireplace Features \ Gas Starter, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Other Equipment \ Cooktop - Gas, Other Equipment \ Water Line to Refrigerator, Heating \ Central Air-Elec, Interior Features \ High Speed Internet Available, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler System, Fireplace Features \ Wood Burning, Heating \ Additional Water Heater(s), Exterior Features \ Gardens, Other Equipment \ Vent Mechanism, Security Features \ Smoke Detector, Security Features \ Burglar, Lot Features \ Subdivision, Security Features \ Fire\Smoke, Other Equipment \ Dishwasher, Other Equipment \ Disposal, Other Equipment \ Oven-Electric, Other Equipment \ Double Oven, Exterior Features \ Deck, Lot Features \ Heavily Treed, Security Features \ Owned, Structural Style \ Single Detached, Fencing \ Metal, Utilities \ Concrete, Utilities \ Curbs, Pool Features \ In Ground Gunite, Interior Features \ Bay Windows, Interior Features \ Sound System Wiring, Other Equipment \ Plumbed For Gas in Kitchen, Security Features \ Monitored, Utilities \ Alley, Security Features \ Pre-Wired, Other Equipment \ Convection Oven, Security Features \ Carbon Monoxide Detector, Interior Features \ Dry Bar, Pool Features \ Separate Spa\Hot Tub, Association Type \ Voluntary, Lot Size \ .5 Acre to .99 Acre, Architectural Style \ Ranch, Fireplace Features \ Masonry Box, Interior Features \ Wet Bar, Utilities \ Overhead Utilities, Construction Materials \ Frame\Brick Trim, Pool Features \ Water Feature, Internet Exposure \ Realtors Property Resource, Interior Features \ Electric Shades, Flooring \ Brick\Adobe, Possession \ Negotiable, Roof \ Composition, Foundation Details \ Pier & Beam, Soil Type \ Unknown, Lot Features \ Landscaped, Parking Features \ Attached, Parking Features \ Circle Drive, Parking Features \ Outside Entry, Parking Features \ Rear, Exterior Features \ Gazebo\Pergola, Property Sub Type \ RES-Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Transaction Type \ For Sale, Parking Features \ Opener, Association Fee \ 300, Internet Exposure \ Zillow
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,816 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Lot depth: 175
- Lot width: 125
- Parcel #: 00000732034000000
- Zillow Home ID: 26848513
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Far North home values will increase 4.2% next year, compared to a 5.9% rise for Dallas as a whole. Among Far North homes, this home is 111.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 75.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Far North, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60% lower than in Dallas, and 12.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Far North home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Far North home values.
|14057 Brookridge Dr Dallas, TX||$506K||4||3.5||2,560|
|14037 Brookridge Dr Dallas, TX||$573K||4||3.5||3,397|
|14022 Hillcrest Rd Dallas, TX||$497K||3||3||2,709|
|14010 Hillcrest Rd Dallas, TX||$432K||3||2.5||2,540|
|14067 Brookridge Dr Dallas, TX||$571K||4||3||3,271|
|14032 Hillcrest Rd Dallas, TX||$428K||3||3||2,522|
|14048 Brookridge Dr Dallas, TX||$770K||4||3.5||3,762|
|14008 Brookcrest Dr Dallas, TX||$675K||4||3||3,590|
|14040 Hillcrest Rd Dallas, TX||$451K||3||2||2,475|
|14077 Brookridge Dr Dallas, TX||$605K||5||4.5||3,650|
|14028 Brookridge Dr Dallas, TX||$834K||4||3.5||3,995|
|14006 Brookridge Dr Dallas, TX||$845K||5||4||4,964|
|14052 Hillcrest Rd Dallas, TX||$530K||3||2.5||2,965|
|14009 Brookcrest Dr Dallas, TX||$605K||4||4||3,544|
|14016 Brookridge Dr Dallas, TX||$2.35M||4||5.5||6,419|
|14018 Brookcrest Dr Dallas, TX||$876K||4||2.5||4,892|
|13920 Hillcrest Rd Dallas, TX||$625K||4||3||3,179|
|6816 Bert Ln Dallas, TX||$708K||5||4||4,235|
|14087 Brookridge Dr Dallas, TX||$700K||5||4||3,939|
|7107 Elmridge Dr Dallas, TX||$959K||4||5||4,586|
Nearby Schools in Dallas
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!