- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1405 Abbington Ct, Goshen, IN 465264 beds, 3 baths, 2,060 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,958 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 528 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,060 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 201127230007000015
- Zillow Home ID: 82758746
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1405 Abbington Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46526 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 40.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.5% greater than in Goshen, and exactly the same as the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46526 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Goshen.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46526 home values.
- 1411 Abbington Ct Goshen, IN$127K311,032
- 1322 Abbington Ct Goshen, IN$67K------
- 1345 Abbington Ct Goshen, IN$130K311,348
- 1321 Abbington Ct Goshen, IN$108K32.51,974
- 914 Lucerne Dr Goshen, IN$121K311,088
- 922 Lucerne Dr Goshen, IN$121K422,016
- 926 Lucerne Dr Goshen, IN$137K--2.51,544
- 1237 Abbington Ct Goshen, IN$130K311,330
- 1212 Abbington Ct Goshen, IN$133K421,371
- 1206 Abbington Ct Goshen, IN$156K311,320
- 1221 Abbington Ct Goshen, IN$116K321,176
- 1213 Abbington Ct Goshen, IN$109K311,096
- 1209 Abbington Ct Goshen, IN$117K321,442
- 2915 Leana Dr Goshen, IN$136K32960
- 1203 Abbington Ct Goshen, IN$129K--11,312
- 2921 Leana Dr Goshen, IN$149K32.51,414
- 925 Lucerne Dr Goshen, IN$127K--11,046
- 2920 Leana Dr Goshen, IN$129K311,329
- 2933 Leana Dr Goshen, IN$131K311,356
- 919 Lucerne Dr Goshen, IN$164K422,038
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!