- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1405 Delphi Rd, Cazenovia, NY 130353 beds, 1 bath, 864 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.02 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Last sold: Jul 2003 for $118,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 864 sqft
- Parcel #: 25228913000000010030000000
- Zillow Home ID: 30828885
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1405 Delphi Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 13035 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 2.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.5% less than in Town of Cazenovia, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 13035 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Cazenovia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 13035 home values.
- 9075 Delphi Falls Rd Cazenovia, NY$78K21900
- 1409 Delphi Rd Cazenovia, NY$128K41.51,000
- 2086 Cardner Rd Cazenovia, NY$140K11.51,342
- 9059 Delphi Falls Rd Cazenovia, NY$141K311,135
- 2070 Pompey Hollow Rd Cazenovia, NY$117K31.51,575
- 9060 Delphi Falls Rd Cazenovia, NY$188K41.51,937
- 2043 Cardner Rd Cazenovia, NY$627K733,904
- 2134 Pompey Hollow Rd Cazenovia, NY$152K321,508
- 9052 Delphi Falls Rd Cazenovia, NY$217K421,171
- 9049 Delphi Falls Rd New Woodstock, NY$177K421,947
- 2151 Pompey Hollow Rd Cazenovia, NY$209K321,671
- 9040 Delphi Falls Rd New Woodstock, NY$127K22864
- 9046 Delphi Falls Rd New Woodstock, NY$171K532,816
- Pompey Hollow Rd Cazenovia, NY--------
- 9048 Delphi Falls Rd New Woodstock, NY--31.51,350
- 1504 Delphi Rd Cazenovia, NY$280K322,283
- 2188 Pompey Hollow Rd Cazenovia, NY$73K321,152
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!