1405 Elkhorn Pt, Antioch, TN 370133 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,872 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Location: Hunter's Run subdivision- 1405 Elkhorn Pt.
Amazing value for your dollar: with a siding and brick exterior combination, on a cul-de-sac in a quiet neighborhood with great neighbors, this quality home features a huge bonus room, master bedroom downstairs with on suite, high ceilings, eat-in kitchen, loft area, and fireplace; backs up to wooded area.
Pets considered case-by-case. NO SMOKERS.
Directions From Murfreesboro Rd. ;Travel northwest on Murfreesboro Pike toward Bell Road, after approximately 1.4 miles Turn left onto Una Antioch Pike. After 1.7 miles, turn left onto Streamfield Pass. At the 0.1 mile mark, take the 2nd right onto Elkhorn Point. The house is the second on the left.
Rent: $1,300 per month
Available Date: September 17, 2013
Minimum Lease: 365 Days
1405 Elkhorn Point
Antioch, TN 37013
Bedrooms: 3 plus large bonus room Bathrooms: 2.5
Year Built: 1998 Subdivision: Hunter's Run
Garage Size: 2 Car Garage Square Footage: 1872
Range/OvenFull Refrigerator Sink Disposal Microwave
Fireplace Laminate Hardwood Floors downstairs Tile Floors
** special note: the upstairs could use a coat of paint and carpets cleaned. This can be done prior to move in!
- Lot: 10,019 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $118,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 462 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,872 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 166
- Lot width: 76
- Parcel #: 14910008400
- Zillow Home ID: 41184104
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1405 Elkhorn Pt
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37013 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 77.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 85% greater than in Nashville, and 153.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 37013 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37013 home values.
- 1409 Elkhorn Pt Antioch, TN$149K331,901
- 1401 Elkhorn Pt Antioch, TN$136K321,745
- 5024 Streamfield Pass Antioch, TN$151K331,734
- 1413 Elkhorn Pt Antioch, TN$106K321,172
- 5028 Streamfield Pass Antioch, TN$171K32.52,221
- Brass Oak Trce Antioch, TN$155K331,690
- 1416 Elkhorn Pt Antioch, TN$160K431,872
- 1608 Buckhorn Trl Antioch, TN$151K32.51,688
- 1401 Elkhorn Pt Antioch, TN$119K321,745
- 1401 Elkhorn Pt # 0 Antioch, TN--------
- 1501 Brass Oak Trce Antioch, TN$156K321,687
- 1604 Buckhorn Trl Antioch, TN$155K32.51,712
- 5016 Streamfield Pass Antioch, TN$151K321,281
- 1404 Elkhorn Pt Antioch, TN$113K321,250
- 5032 Streamfield Pass Antioch, TN$156K321,748
- 1500 Brass Oak Trce Antioch, TN$157K331,869
- 1612 Buckhorn Trl Antioch, TN$159K521,864
- 1412 Elkhorn Pt Antioch, TN$147K321,232
- 1408 Elkhorn Pt Antioch, TN$151K32.51,754
- 5029 Streamfield Pass Antioch, TN$142K321,549
Nearby Schools in Nashville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292