1405 Governors Ct, Raleigh, NC 276042 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,125 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 1982
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $207,000
- Price/sqft: $184
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath, Living Room, Parking Type: Assigned
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,125 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 171409051465000
- Zillow Home ID: 6474308
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1405 Governors Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mordecai market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 13.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 67.1% lower than in Raleigh, and 61.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mordecai home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mordecai home values.
- 1403 Governors Ct Raleigh, NC$200K22.51,144
- 1407 Governors Ct Raleigh, NC$208K22.51,106
- 1401 Governors Ct Raleigh, NC$190K--31,140
- 1410 Governors Ct Raleigh, NC$203K22.51,200
- 1408 Governors Ct Raleigh, NC$202K--2.51,116
- 1412 Wake Forest Rd Raleigh, NC--------
- 1406 Governors Ct Raleigh, NC$203K22.51,144
- 1406 Wake Forest Rd Raleigh, NC$122K--2--
- 1404 Governors Ct Raleigh, NC$203K--2.51,116
- 1402 Governors Ct Raleigh, NC$196K22.51,107
- 419 Harding St Raleigh, NC$329K--22,304
- 1400 Governors Ct Raleigh, NC$190K--2.51,140
- 421 Harding St Raleigh, NC$131K--2--
- 417 Harding St Raleigh, NC$193K31.51,332
- 1409 Wake Forest Rd Raleigh, NC$383K431,840
- 423 Harding St Raleigh, NC$198K--1960
- 1405 Wake Forest Rd Raleigh, NC$343K--2.51,926
- 1411 Wake Forest Rd Raleigh, NC$358K432,286
- 1403 Wake Forest Rd Raleigh, NC$517K333,000
- 1413 Wake Forest Rd Raleigh, NC$284K--12,129
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.