1405 Johns Cove Ln, Oakland, FL 347874 beds, 3 baths, 2,788 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $375,000
- Price/sqft: $135
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 600 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Bonus room with walkin closet and full bath.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,788 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 302227401500170
- Zillow Home ID: 54444845
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1405 Johns Cove Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34787, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 68.2% greater than in Oakland, and 331.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34787 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oakland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34787 home values.
- Johns Cove Ln Oakland, FL--------
- 1409 Johns Cove Ln Oakland, FL$338K42.52,893
- 1401 Johns Cove Ln Oakland, FL--------
- 1415 Johns Cove Ln Oakland, FL$423K443,234
- 1412 Johns Cove Ln Oakland, FL$519K43.53,613
- 1406 Johns Cove Ln Oakland, FL$746K543,937
- 1412 Johns Cove Ln Oakland, FL$698K443,613
- 1402 Johns Cove Ln Oakland, FL$765K444,077
- 802 Johns Point Dr Oakland, FL$393K432,842
- 1501 Johns Cove Ln Oakland, FL$449K544,066
- 806 Johns Point Dr Oakland, FL$556K44.53,546
- 1323 Johns Cove Ln Oakland, FL$353K533,227
- 1320 Johns Cove Ln Oakland, FL$581K432,620
- 1323 Johns Cove Ln # PET Oakland, FL$318K532,560
- 812 Johns Point Dr Oakland, FL$834K444,373
- 812 Johns Pointe Dr Oakland, FL$785K544,373
- 812 Johns Point Dr Oakland, FL$640K434,373
- 812 Johns Point Dr Oakland, FL$841K544,737
- 1505 Johns Cove Ln Oakland, FL$328K433,305
- 801 Johns Point Dr Oakland, FL$319K432,794
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.