- Lot: 10,267 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 274 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $250
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2005 for $559,000
- Price/sqft: $116
- MLS #: 08905886
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1300 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Driveway \ Asphalt, Foundation \ Concrete, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Water \ Public, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Parking Type \ Garage, Status \ Active, Sale Terms \ FHA, Sale Terms \ VA, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Appliances \ Disposal, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Lot Description \ Landscaped Professionally, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Sale Terms \ Conventional, 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Equipment \ Sump Pump, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Kitchen Type \ Pantry-Closet, Basement Bathrooms (Y\N) \ Yes, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, Electricity \ 200+ Amp Service, Equipment \ Humidifier, Bath Amenities \ Separate Shower, Bath Amenities \ Double Sink, Family Room Level \ Main Level, Equipment \ Fire Sprinklers, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Type \ Island, Addtl Room 2 Name \ Recreation Rm, Assessment Includes \ None, Addtl Room 3 Name \ Exercise Rm, Special Compensation Info. \ Bonus, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Basement, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Basement, 4th Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Basement, Addtl Room 1 Name \ 5th Bdrm, Addtl Room 4 Name \ Breakfast Rm, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Area Amenities \ Park\Playground, Frequency \ Annual, Attic \ Full, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 6 Name \ Foyer, Addtl Room 7 Name \ Mud, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Square Feet Source \ Landlord\Tenant\Seller, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full, Other Information \ Interstate Access, Appliances \ All Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Age \ 11-15 Years, Area Amenities \ Curbs\Gutters, Area Amenities \ Street Lights, Area Amenities \ Street Paved, Area Amenities \ Sidewalks, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Additional Rooms \ Recreation Room, Additional Sales Information \ None, Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Exterior Property Features \ Storms\Screens, Additional Rooms \ Breakfast Room, Additional Rooms \ 5th Bedroom, Interior Property Features \ Bar-Wet, Additional Rooms \ Exercise Room, Additional Rooms \ Mud Room, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Type of House \ 2 Stories
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 13
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 3,243 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 0317430012
- Zillow Home ID: 67853357
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $237-400K.
Market guideZillow predicts 60118 home values will decrease 1.7% next year, compared to a 3% decrease for West Dundee as a whole. Among 60118 homes, this home is 66.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 16.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60118, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12% greater than in West Dundee, and 631.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60118 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Dundee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60118 home values.
|1401 Karen Dr West Dundee, IL||$298K||4||2.5||2,963|
|1399 Karen Dr West Dundee, IL||--||3||2.5||2,000|
|1381 Karen Dr West Dundee, IL||$480K||--||--||--|
|1400 Karen Dr West Dundee, IL||$284K||4||2||3,100|
|1400 Karen Dr West Dundee, IL||$277K||--||--||--|
|1403 Karen Dr West Dundee, IL||$289K||4||3||3,106|
|1402 Karen Dr West Dundee, IL||$384K||--||--||--|
|1402 Karen Dr West Dundee, IL||$325K||4||3.5||3,317|
|1404 Karen Dr West Dundee, IL||$281K||4||3||2,941|
|1404 Karen Dr West Dundee, IL||$302K||--||--||--|
|1371 Karen Dr West Dundee, IL||$507K||4||4||4,166|
|1382 Karen Dr West Dundee, IL||$434K||--||--||--|
|1409 Karen Dr West Dundee, IL||$278K||4||2.5||3,000|
|1411 Karen Dr West Dundee, IL||$322K||4||2.5||3,000|
|1413 Karen Dr West Dundee, IL||$258K||3||2.5||2,000|
|1406 Karen Dr West Dundee, IL||$326K||4||3.5||3,589|
|Karen Dr West Dundee, IL||$433K||--||--||--|
|1406 Karen Dr West Dundee, IL||$433K||4||3.1||3,511|
|1372 Karen Dr West Dundee, IL||$489K||--||--||--|
|1361 Karen Dr West Dundee, IL||$440K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in West Dundee
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.