- Lot: 6,276 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1923
- 2 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,776 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $547,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $129
- MLS #: 15896447
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 4 spaces
- CARETS Listing Status \ Active, Cooling Type \ None, Country \ UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, Heating Fuel \ Wall Gas, Heating Type \ Wall Gas, Interior Features \ Other, Legal Disclosures \ Rent Control, Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N), Listing Agreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell/Lease, Listing Status \ Active, Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), Parking Type \ Garage Is Detached, Property Type \ Residential Income, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, Square Footage Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), Unit Furnished01 \ Unfurnished, Unit Furnished02 \ Unfurnished, Unit Furnished03 \ Unfurnished, Unit Furnished04 \ Unfurnished, Unit Furnished05 \ Partially, Unit Furnished06 \ Partially, Unit Furnished07 \ Partially, Unit Furnished08 \ Partially, Unit Furnished09 \ Partially, Unit Furnished10 \ Partially, Unit Furnished11 \ Partially, Unit Furnished12 \ Partially, Unit Furnished13 \ Partially
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 4,230 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1923
- Parcel #: 5072005003
- Zillow Home ID: 20602143
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $902K-1.27M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Mid City home values will increase 7.8% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Mid City homes, this home is 3.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 60.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mid City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% greater than in Los Angeles, and 31.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mid City home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mid City home values.
|1409 S Bronson Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.08M||Studio||--||4,100|
|1351 S Bronson Ave Los Angeles, CA||$994K||4||4||3,680|
|1343 S Bronson Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.04M||4||4||3,836|
|1419 S Bronson Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.56M||5||8||4,628|
|1339 S Bronson Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.24M||4||4||4,548|
|1402 Crenshaw Blvd Los Angeles, CA||$982K||3||1||2,990|
|1330 Crenshaw Blvd Los Angeles, CA||$1.09M||3||2||3,092|
|1412 Crenshaw Blvd Los Angeles, CA||$996K||4||2.5||2,850|
|1404 S Bronson Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.21M||4||4||3,868|
|1414 S Bronson Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.24M||8||4||4,228|
|1400 S Bronson Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.3M||--||--||4,234|
|1420 S Bronson Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.06M||9||4||3,954|
|1322 Crenshaw Blvd Los Angeles, CA||$938K||Studio||--||2,282|
|1348 S Bronson Ave Los Angeles, CA||$819K||2||2||1,862|
|1426 S Bronson Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.27M||4||4||4,128|
|1327 S Bronson Ave Los Angeles, CA||$702K||2||2||1,275|
|1342 S Bronson Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.21M||4||4||3,748|
|1320 Crenshaw Blvd Los Angeles, CA||$1.04M||--||--||3,352|
|1424 Crenshaw Blvd Los Angeles, CA||$967K||5||2||2,564|
|1432 S Bronson Ave Los Angeles, CA||$992K||4||4||3,946|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.