1405 Sage Ln, Harvard, IL 60033
Sold on 8/31/12: $100,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow466
- Parcel #0126452008
- Zillow Home ID111506041
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$107,469||$95K – $120K||+$9,011||--||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,305/mo||$992 – $1.6K/mo||+$5||--||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Chicago Metro home values will fall 0.1% next year.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60033 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 2.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.2% greater than in Harvard, and 284.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60033 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Harvard.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Neighborhood for 1405 Sage Lane
- -- beds, -- baths
-- sqft, -- sqft lot, built in --
- -- beds, -- baths
- 1409 Sage Ln Harvard, IL$112K------
- 1417 Sage Ln Harvard, IL--------
- 1312 Sage Ln Harvard, IL$108K32.01,154
- 1513 Sage Ln Harvard, IL$121K------
- 1208 3rd St Harvard, IL$104K32.01,378
- 1201 4th St Harvard, IL$157K33.0--
- 1324 6th St Harvard, IL$106K------
- 1112 3rd St Harvard, IL$83K22.01,200
- 1302 6th St Harvard, IL$98K------
- 1111 3rd St Harvard, IL$210K------
- 505 W Blaine St Harvard, IL$103K31.51,700
- 1009 3rd St Harvard, IL$166K------
- 1301 7th St Harvard, IL$66K22.01,324
- 1012 2nd St Harvard, IL$78K21.01,130
- 507 W Roosevelt St Harvard, IL$91K------
- 609 W Blaine St Harvard, IL$104K41.0--
- 1001 2nd St Harvard, IL$105K------
- 605 W Roosevelt St Harvard, IL$105K42.0--
- 306 W Roosevelt St Harvard, IL$78K21.51,000
- 506 W Roosevelt St Harvard, IL$90K------
Nearby Schools in Harvard
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005