- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1405 Trigg St, Richmond, VA 23222
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Last sold: May 2008 for $17,500
- Lot depth: 207
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: N0000381003
- Zillow Home ID: 89103402
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1405 Trigg Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Highland Park Southern Tip market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 22.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100% higher than in Richmond, and 94% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Highland Park Southern Tip home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland Park Southern Tip home values.
- 1401 Trigg St Richmond, VA--------
- 1622 4th Ave Richmond, VA$108K422,556
- 1620 4th Ave Richmond, VA$56K311,212
- 1606 Rowen Ave Richmond, VA--------
- 1618 4th Ave Richmond, VA$98K31.5960
- 1695 St Matthews Ln Richmond, VA$431K31.51,589
- 1701 3rd Ave Richmond, VA$104K422,266
- 1600 Rowen Ave Richmond, VA--------
- 1700 4th Ave Richmond, VA$165K42.52,280
- 1610 4th Ave Richmond, VA$70K--11,424
- 3rd Ave Richmond, VA$138K31.52,000
- 1707 3rd Ave Richmond, VA$153K432,530
- 1702 4th Ave Richmond, VA$142K42.51,998
- 1711 3rd Ave Richmond, VA$138K31.52,000
- 1706 4th Ave Richmond, VA$150K42.52,936
- 1713 3rd Ave Richmond, VA$98K311,056
- 1714 3rd Ave Richmond, VA$115K422,040
- 1628 Matthews St Richmond, VA$181K432,584
- 1501 Call St Richmond, VA--------
- 1708 4th Ave Richmond, VA$216K52.53,204
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292