- Lot: 0.95 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Views: 2,282 all time views
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $55,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $32
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Carport
- Construction\Foundation \ Wood Frame, Finish \ Wood, Floors\Walls \ Carpet, Floors\Walls \ Tile, Utilities \ Water-City, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Other Rooms \ Utility Room-Inside, Lot Description \ Less than 1 acre, Boat Facilities \ None, Zoning \ Single Family Residence, Property Type \ Single Family, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Floors\Walls \ Vinyl, Utilities \ Sewage-Septic, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Appliances \ Range-Electric, Garage \ No Garage\Carport, Style \ Ranch, Lot Description \ Some Trees, Waterfront Property \ No Waterfront, Utilities \ Total Electric, Utilities \ Water Heater-Electric, Appliances \ Smoke Detector, Finish \ Vinyl, Floors\Walls \ Sheetrock\Drywall, Construction\Foundation \ Piers, Dining Area \ Dining\Kitchen Combo, Utilities \ Satellite, Floors\Walls \ Laminate, Misc Search \ Split Bedroom Plan, Misc Search \ Storage Building
- Range / Oven
- Foundation type: Retaining Wall
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,704 sqft
- Parcel #: 28-08-28-0-000-022.002
- Zillow Home ID: 72724817
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $92-186K.
Market guideZillow predicts Alabama home values will increase 1.8% next year. Among 36578 homes, this home is valued 28.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 63.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 36578, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.4% lower than in Stapleton, and 19% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 36578 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Stapleton.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|36080 Spring Rd N Stapleton, AL||$57K||3||--||720|
|14103 Melvin Johnson Rd Stapleton, AL||$57K||--||--||840|
|14001 Melvin Johnson Rd Stapleton, AL||$75K||3||--||1,104|
|14135 Melvin Johnson Rd Stapleton, AL||$124K||3||1||1,404|
|35921 Spring Rd N Stapleton, AL||$100K||3||2.5||1,500|
|35921 Spring Rd N Stapleton, AL||$174K||--||1||1,550|
|36160 Spring Rd N Stapleton, AL||$68K||--||--||--|
|35896 Spring Rd N Stapleton, AL||$138K||--||--||1,632|
|35963 Spring Rd N Stapleton, AL||$268K||--||1||2,487|
|13861 Leona Ct Stapleton, AL||$340K||4||--||3,303|
|36141 Spring Rd N Stapleton, AL||$231K||3||2||2,201|
|35895 Spring Rd N Stapleton, AL||$145K||3||1||1,352|
|36240 Spring Rd N Stapleton, AL||$122K||3||--||1,549|
|36161 Spring Rd N Stapleton, AL||$209K||--||1||1,894|
|14050 Trawick Rd Stapleton, AL||--||Studio||--||1,544|
|35797 Spring Rd N Stapleton, AL||$160K||3||2.5||1,695|
|35780 Spring Rd N Stapleton, AL||$90K||3||--||1,404|
|13958 Trawick Rd Stapleton, AL||$180K||3||--||1,815|
|14091 Trawick Rd Stapleton, AL||$181K||3||1||1,782|
|14005 Trawick Rd Stapleton, AL||$137K||3||2||1,500|
Nearby Schools in Stapleton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!