A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $144,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $150
- Finished basement, 860 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 576 sqft
- Add'l Green Features \ No, Air Conditioning \ Central, Basement Description \ Egress Windows, Basement Description \ Finished, Dining Room \ Eat In Kitchen, Driveway \ Concrete, ENERGY STAR qualified new home \ No, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Cement Board, Foundation \ Concrete Block, Garage \ 2 Detached, Geo/Solar Thermal Y/N \ No, Heat \ Gas Forced Air, Heat Source \ Natural, HERS Rating \ No, How To Show \ Call First then LB, IDX Display Address \ Yes, Included Items \ Dishwasher, Included Items \ Dryer, Included Items \ Microwave, Included Items \ Stove, Included Items \ Washer, Interior Features \ Carpeting, Interior Features \ Tile, LEED for Homes Y/N \ No, Lot Shape \ Irregular, Natl Assoc of Home Builders \ No, Property Class \ Residential, PropType \ Residential, REO \ No, Sell Disclose \ Yes, Sewer \ City, Solar \ No, Status \ Active, Street Feature \ Concrete, Street Type \ AVENUE, Style \ Ranch, Terms Available \ Cash, Terms Available \ Conventional, Terms Available \ Fha, Terms Available \ Va, Water \ City
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 960 sqft
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 76
- Parcel #: 17100360511000
- Zillow Home ID: 824862
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $127-154K.
Market guideZillow predicts 50009 home values will rise 2.8% next year, compared to a 3.1% increase for Altoona as a whole. Among 50009 homes, this home is valued 24.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 19% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 50009, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.6% higher than in Altoona, and 3.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 50009 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Altoona.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50009 home values.
|1404 5th Ave SE Altoona, IA||$129K||3||1||988|
|1408 5th Ave SE Altoona, IA||$126K||3||1||988|
|1402 5th Ave SE Altoona, IA||$130K||3||1||960|
|1410 5th Ave SE Altoona, IA||$142K||3||2||960|
|1409 4th Ave SE Altoona, IA||$121K||3||1||960|
|1407 4th Ave SE Altoona, IA||$131K||4||2||928|
|1411 4th Ave SE Altoona, IA||$123K||3||1||960|
|1405 4th Ave SE Altoona, IA||$122K||3||1||960|
|1400 5th Ave SE Altoona, IA||$149K||3||2||1,260|
|1413 4th Ave SE Altoona, IA||$152K||4||2.5||1,600|
|1407 5th Ave SE Altoona, IA||$128K||3||2||988|
|1403 4th Ave SE Altoona, IA||$132K||3||2||960|
|1405 5th Ave SE Altoona, IA||$128K||3||1.5||928|
|1409 5th Ave SE Altoona, IA||$132K||3||2||988|
|1308 5th Ave SE Altoona, IA||$140K||4||3||1,270|
|1403 5th Ave SE Altoona, IA||$120K||3||2||960|
|1411 5th Ave SE Altoona, IA||$124K||3||1||988|
|1401 4th Ave SE Altoona, IA||$125K||3||2||972|
|404 15th St SE Altoona, IA||$123K||3||1||960|
|406 15th St SE Altoona, IA||$125K||3||1||988|
Nearby Schools in Altoona
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!