- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1406 8th St, Alameda, CA 945012 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,504 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,850 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Mar 2006 for $675,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street
- Sprinkler System
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,504 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 073 040401900
- Zillow Home ID: 24863229
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1406 8th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94501, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54.5% lower than in Alameda, and 93.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94501 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Alameda.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94501 home values.
- 801 Central Ave Alameda, CA$611K211,086
- 1410 8th St Alameda, CA$638K211,278
- 803 Central Ave Alameda, CA$617K211,134
- 1414 8th St Alameda, CA$627K211,016
- 805 Central Ave Alameda, CA$969K52.52,288
- 1428 8th St Alameda, CA$628K21992
- 804 Taylor Ave Alameda, CA$660K21.51,311
- 806 Taylor Ave Alameda, CA$621K21.51,383
- 811 Central Ave Alameda, CA$609K211,269
- 810 Taylor Ave Alameda, CA$980K43.52,971
- 800 Central Ave Alameda, CA$759K321,739
- 804 Central Ave Alameda, CA$674K211,300
- 815 Central Ave Alameda, CA$892K442,847
- 836 Taylor Ave Alameda, CA$335K21--
- 808 Central Ave Alameda, CA$674K211,218
- 812 Central Ave Alameda, CA$585K11796
- 812 Taylor Ave Alameda, CA$967K763,900
- 819 Central Ave Alameda, CA$679K211,431
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292