1406 Swann St NW, Washington, DC 200093 beds, 3 baths, 1,494 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Situated on the quiet, one way Swann Street, this lavishly appointed home, decorated most recently by Robert Shields, combines the best in private downtown living with immediate access to everything new that DC offers. The home is approx. one block from the recently opened Trader Joe's grocery store and within blocks of multiple restaurants including Matchbox, Policy, Le Diplomate, Pearl Dive, and others. Ted's Bulletin is literally 100 feet away.
The home features a separate downstairs living area with high ceilings (rare for an older home like this) with a full bath and full kitchen. This could be converted to a separate apartment if so desired but is now set up for entertaining with a home theater including in-ceiling surround speakers. Other high end upgrades include a 6 burner Viking range, 6 zone Niles home stereo system with in-wall controllers (delivers whole home streaming audio), Internet-accessible security system by Vivint with 2 IP cameras, high end Vola faucets (e.g. 4 head shower), 3 skylights with motorized blinds, and 5 fireplaces. Custom brick patio in rear overlooked by two-level rear porch, including french doors off the upstairs master bedroom. Protected parking for a full size car in the rear. Truly one of the most remarkable houses you will find in the Logan / Shaw area.
- Lot: 1,497 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- 136 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $1,100,000
- Price/sqft: $736
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, Off street
- Security System
- View: City
- 5 fireplaces, home theater, whole home audio, security cameras
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Floor size: 1,494 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 0206 0198
- Zillow Home ID: 404767
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1406 Swann St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Shaw market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 11% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 66.7% greater than in Washington, and 56.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Shaw home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Shaw home values.
- 1408 Swann St NW Washington, DC$847K321,290
- 1410 Swann St NW Washington, DC$793K32.51,290
- 1402 Swann St NW Washington, DC$627K22955
- 1402 Swann St NW # 6 Washington, DC$690K21.5--
- 1402 Swann St NW # 3 Washington, DC$702K22--
- 1402 Swann St NW # 4 Washington, DC$400K21--
- 1412 Swann St NW Washington, DC$825K321,290
- 1414 Swann St NW Washington, DC$930K32.52,411
- 1417 S St NW Washington, DC$756K311,610
- 1416 Swann St NW Washington, DC$863K321,290
- 1415 Chapin St NW APT 203 Washington, DC$353K21710
- 1415 S St NW Washington, DC$1.03M43.51,774
- 1419 S St NW Washington, DC$850K311,610
- 1413 S St NW Washington, DC$888K421,751
- 1413 T St NW APT 408 Washington, DC$259K--1386
- 1413 T St NW APT 303 Washington, DC$263K11346
- 1413 T St NW APT 204 Washington, DC$269K11412
- 1421 S St NW Washington, DC$1.5M53.52,426
- 1423 S St NW Washington, DC$1.42M322,910
- 1418 Swann St NW Washington, DC$885K33.51,290
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!