1408 B Alonzo Ave NW, WA 981173 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,078 sqft
- Built in 2007
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $430,000
- Price/sqft: $287
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 240 sqft
- Partial basement, 1220 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3052700475
- Zillow Home ID: 48843614
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1408 B Alonzo Avenue Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Whittier Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 67.8% higher than in Seattle, and 28.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Whittier Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Whittier Heights home values.
- Unit B--331,360
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292