- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1408 Jamison Ct, San Diego, CA 921144 beds, 2 baths, 1,484 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,275 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $315,000
- Price/sqft: $212
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,484 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 5823616300
- Zillow Home ID: 52521194
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1408 Jamison Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bay Terraces market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 30.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.4% greater than in San Diego, and 10.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bay Terraces home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bay Terraces home values.
- 1414 Jamison Ct San Diego, CA$380K421,524
- 7035 Bullock Dr San Diego, CA$387K532,216
- 7029 Bullock Dr San Diego, CA$379K421,524
- 1420 Jamison Ct San Diego, CA$357K421,349
- 1409 Ohara Ct San Diego, CA$351K321,056
- 1415 Ohara Ct San Diego, CA$377K421,484
- 1421 Ohara Ct San Diego, CA$336K321,236
- 1403 Ohara Ct San Diego, CA$337K321,249
- 1427 Ohara Ct San Diego, CA$360K421,349
- 1407 Jamison Ct San Diego, CA$374K421,484
- 1426 Jamison Ct San Diego, CA$362K421,484
- 1401 Jamison Ct San Diego, CA$337K321,236
- 1413 Jamison Ct San Diego, CA$383K42.51,691
- 1419 Jamison Ct San Diego, CA$381K421,748
- 1432 Jamison Ct San Diego, CA$327K321,236
- 1433 Ohara Ct San Diego, CA$347K321,236
- 7040 Bullock Dr San Diego, CA$369K421,484
- 7034 Bullock Dr San Diego, CA$400K532,165
- 7059 Bullock Dr San Diego, CA$386K42.51,691
- 7028 Bullock Dr San Diego, CA$345K321,236
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.