1408 NW 67th St UNIT B, Seattle, WA 981173 beds, 3 baths, 1,360 sqft
- Built in 2007
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $430,000
- Price/sqft: $316
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,360 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2113795899
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1408 Nw 67th Street UNIT B
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Whittier Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 67.8% greater than in Seattle, and 28.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Whittier Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Whittier Heights home values.
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292