1408 Northhill St, Selma, CA 936624 beds, 2 baths, 1,858 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $195,000
- Price/sqft: $105
- Parking: 420 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,858 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 35848209
- Zillow Home ID: 18673575
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1408 Northhill Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 93662 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 32.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.6% greater than in Selma, and 4.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 93662 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Selma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93662 home values.
- 1414 Northhill St Selma, CA$180K321,515
- 1398 Northhill St Selma, CA$163K31.751,390
- 1331 Goldridge St Selma, CA$225K32.251,764
- 1337 Goldridge St Selma, CA$304K32.252,490
- 1415 Northhill St Selma, CA$178K31.51,738
- 1420 Northhill St Selma, CA$181K31.751,630
- 1392 Northhill St Selma, CA$171K31.751,294
- 1325 Goldridge St Selma, CA$259K42.252,122
- 3525 Olive St Selma, CA$229K41.752,003
- 3522 Woodrow St Selma, CA$159K31.751,632
- 3701 Olive St Selma, CA$254K53.252,013
- 1421 Northhill St Selma, CA$205K31.751,692
- 1427 Goldridge St Selma, CA$282K422,312
- 1319 Goldridge St Selma, CA$260K42.252,122
- 1426 Northhill St Selma, CA$257K32.752,229
- 1386 Northhill St Selma, CA$173K321,584
- 3519 Olive St Selma, CA$140K31.751,468
- 3516 Woodrow St Selma, CA$180K31.751,602
- 3521 Woodrow St Selma, CA$173K321,602
- 1326 Goldridge St Selma, CA$193K42.251,937
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292