1408 Roosevelt St, Aberdeen, WA 985202 beds, 1 bath, 1,002 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- 153 days on Zillow
- Heating: Baseboard
- Price/sqft: $55
- MLS #: 553992
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 240 sqft
- RV Parking
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None,Appliances That Stay \ Dryer,Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven,Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator,Appliances That Stay \ Washer,Bank/REO Owned \ N,Basement \ None,Building Condition \ Fair,Building Information \ Built On Lot,Bus line nearby \ Y,Energy Source(heat) \ Electric,Energy Source(heat) \ Wood,Entrance level \ M,Exterior \ Wood,Floor Covering \ Fir/Softwood,Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet,Floor covering \ L,Form 17 \ Provided,Foundation \ Post & Block,Heating/Cooling \ Baseboard,Heating/Cooling \ Stove/Free Standing,Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M,Living room location \ M,Lot Details \ Dead End Street,Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space,Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level,Parking Type \ Garage-Attached,Possession \ Closing,Potential Terms \ Cash Out,Potential Terms \ Conventional,Preliminary title ordered \ N,Property type \ RESI,Roof \ Composition,Senior exemption \ N,Sewer \ Sewer Connected,Show map link \ Y,Site Features \ Cable TV,Site Features \ Fenced-Partially,Site Features \ High Speed Internet,Site Features \ RV Parking,Status \ PI,Style \ 10,Utility room location \ M,View \ River,Water Source \ Public,Waterfront \ Bank-Low,Waterfront \ River,
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,002 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 021605300003
- Zillow Home ID: 55049119
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1408 Roosevelt Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98520, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.5% higher than in Aberdeen, and 106.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98520 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Aberdeen.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1409 Young St Aberdeen, WA$54K----960
- 1009 Lafayette St Aberdeen, WA$63K----1,296
- 1001 Lafayette St Aberdeen, WA$119K311,544
- 1013 Lafayette St Aberdeen, WA$45K----1,796
- 921 Lafayette St Aberdeen, WA$62K----832
- 923 Lafayette St Aberdeen, WA$59K311,280
- 1308 E 2nd St Aberdeen, WA$158K321,892
- 1019 Lafayette St Aberdeen, WA$293KStudio--5,848
- 1019 Lafayette St APT 2 Aberdeen, WA$150K21--
- 919 Lafayette St Aberdeen, WA$81K----1,344
- 1230 E 2nd St Aberdeen, WA$84K----1,560
- 910 Lafayette St Aberdeen, WA$492K----6,956
- 1311 E 2nd St Aberdeen, WA$82K----2,112
- 1309 E 2nd St Aberdeen, WA$90K----1,625
- 218 N Stanton WA$166K----2,116
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292