- Lot: 9,452 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1943
- 344 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,533 all time views
- 34 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2009 for $68,000
- Price/sqft: $66
- MLS #: 1528215
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Laminate
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Security System
- Appliances Remain \ Dishwasher, Basement Description \ None, Construction \ Wood Frame, Cooling System \ Central AC, Counter Top Material \ Laminate, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fans, Fence \ Privacy, Floors \ Laminate, Heating Source \ Gas, Hot Water \ Gas, Interior Features \ Security System-Owned, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Lot Description \ Mature Trees, Property Sub Type \ House, Property Type \ Residential, Appliances Remain \ Refrigerator, Additional Buildings \ Shed, Appliances Remain \ Range\Oven, Exterior Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl, Fence \ Chain Link, Heating System \ Central, Foundation \ Crawl Space, Interior Features \ Cable TV Wired, Interior Features \ Internet Wired, Pool \ None, Energy Features \ Storm Doors, Direction House Faces \ E, Energy Features \ Insulated Doors, Energy Features \ Insulated Windows, Appliances Remain \ Washer, House Size \ 1750-2000 SqFt, Style \ Bungalow, Appliances Remain \ Dryer, Cooling System \ Window AC, Garage Description \ Other, Accessibility Amenities \ 32" or 36" Doors, Utilities Available \ Electric, Utilities Available \ Water, Utilities Available \ Cable TV, Utilities Available \ Gas
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,068 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 38675931006560
- Zillow Home ID: 22167457
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $53-110K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 74112 home values will increase 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.3% increase for Tulsa as a whole. Among 74112 homes, this home is 20.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74112, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34% lower than in Tulsa, and exactly the same as the national average. This lower local number could help 74112 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tulsa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74112 home values.
|5414 E 14th St Tulsa, OK||$76K||--||1||946|
|1414 S Fulton Ave Tulsa, OK||$86K||--||1||1,328|
|1420 S Fulton Ave Tulsa, OK||$69K||--||1||974|
|1407 S Erie Ave Tulsa, OK||$71K||--||1||892|
|5404 E 14th St Tulsa, OK||$71K||--||1||986|
|1415 S Erie Ave Tulsa, OK||$74K||--||1||1,088|
|5415 E 14th St Tulsa, OK||$87K||--||2||1,368|
|1426 S Fulton Ave Tulsa, OK||$71K||--||1||848|
|1419 S Erie Ave Tulsa, OK||$82K||--||1.5||1,382|
|1407 S Fulton Ave Tulsa, OK||$74K||--||1||864|
|1340 S Fulton Ave Tulsa, OK||$79K||--||1||1,124|
|1347 S Erie Ave Tulsa, OK||$67K||2||1||804|
|1411 S Fulton Ave Tulsa, OK||$66K||--||1||803|
|1403 S Fulton Ave Tulsa, OK||$85K||--||1||1,255|
|1425 S Erie Ave Tulsa, OK||$70K||--||1||1,148|
|1430 S Fulton Ave Tulsa, OK||$95K||--||1||1,148|
|1417 S Fulton Ave Tulsa, OK||$69K||2||1||746|
|1347 S Fulton Ave Tulsa, OK||$74K||--||1||1,032|
|1341 S Erie Ave Tulsa, OK||$81K||3||1||908|
|1336 S Fulton Ave Tulsa, OK||$98K||--||1||1,210|
Nearby Schools in Tulsa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!