1408 Wright St, Saint Louis, MO 631074 baths, 2,848 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1899
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $192,000
- Price/sqft: $67
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 2,848 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1909
- Lot width: 38
- Parcel #: 11210000700
- Zillow Home ID: 2936452
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1408 Wright Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Saint Louis, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 74% higher than in St. Louis Metro, and 231.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Saint Louis home values from rising as quickly as other regions in St. Louis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Saint Louis home values.
- 1412 Wright St Saint Louis, MO$102K--22,322
- 2831 N 14th St # B Saint Louis, MO$133K--21,666
- 2831 N 14th St # A Saint Louis, MO$145K--21,556
- 2823 N 14th St Saint Louis, MO$85K--21,896
- 2825 N 14th St Saint Louis, MO$315K--64,132
- 2831 N 14th St Saint Louis, MO$123K32.5--
- 2819 N 14th St Saint Louis, MO--------
- 1416 Wright St Saint Louis, MO--------
- 1401 Dodier St Saint Louis, MO--------
- 1400 Dodier St Saint Louis, MO--------
- 2816 Blair Ave Saint Louis, MO--------
- 1413 Dodier St Saint Louis, MO$112K--12,184
- 1401 Saint Louis Ave Saint Louis, MO$461K----19,863
- 2822 Blair Ave Saint Louis, MO$317K--54,860
- 1426 Wright St Saint Louis, MO$142K----6,750
- 1415 Dodier St Saint Louis, MO$278K----4,682
- 1406 Dodier St Saint Louis, MO--------
- 1421 Dodier St Saint Louis, MO$175K332,146
- 2817 N 14th St Saint Louis, MO$84K------
- 2824 N 14th St Saint Louis, MO$114K--22,432
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!