14081 Elizabeth St, Thornton, CO 806025 beds, 3.75 baths, 4,128 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
It is located at 14081 Elizabeth St, Thornton, Colorado. This home is in the Adams 12 Five Star Schools School District. The nearest schools are Prairie Hills Elementary School, Rocky Top Middle School and Horizon High School.
- Lot: 6,825 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 129 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $50
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $420,000
- Price/sqft: $102
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 702 sqft
- Partial basement, 1368 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stone
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,128 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: R0167610
- Zillow Home ID: 82586941
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14081 Elizabeth Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80602, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.3% higher than in Thornton, and 124.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80602 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Thornton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80602 home values.
- 14089 Elizabeth St Thornton, CO$391K32.52,557
- 14073 Elizabeth St Thornton, CO$415K42.53,166
- 2565 E 141st Pl Thornton, CO$318K433,813
- 2565 E 141st Pl Thornton, CO$415K42.54,098
- 14065 Elizabeth St Thornton, CO$408K222,112
- 14074 Elizabeth St Thornton, CO$393K53.52,798
- 14066 Elizabeth St Thornton, CO$410K43.53,125
- 14082 Elizabeth St Thornton, CO$466K555,379
- 2585 E 141st Pl Thornton, CO$420K43.52,883
- 14090 Elizabeth St Thornton, CO$417K42.54,224
- 14049 Elizabeth St Thornton, CO$422K43.53,068
- 2545 E 141st Pl Thornton, CO$390K432,374
- 2605 E 141st Pl Thornton, CO$395K322,374
- 14058 Elizabeth St Thornton, CO$418K434,478
- 2525 E 141st Pl Thornton, CO$327K43.53,142
- 2525 E 141st Pl Thornton, CO$432K53.54,708
- 2584 E 142nd Ave Thornton, CO$425K334,748
- 2564 E 142nd Ave Thornton, CO$398K442,983
- 14050 Elizabeth St Thornton, CO$387K442,355
- 2625 E 141st Pl Thornton, CO$438K454,518
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!