1409 Oakmont Dr, Roseville, CA 956614 beds, 2 baths, 1,309 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,736 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- 141 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $265,000
- Price/sqft: $202
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 458 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,309 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: 469305007510
- Zillow Home ID: 17726591
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1409 Oakmont Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95661, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.6% lower than in Roseville, and 11.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 95661 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Roseville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95661 home values.
- 1407 Oakmont Dr Roseville, CA$208K321,152
- 1411 Oakmont Dr Roseville, CA$245K321,272
- 1405 Oakmont Dr Roseville, CA$208K321,138
- 1413 Oakmont Dr Roseville, CA$237K421,299
- 1406 Crestmont Ave Roseville, CA$243K421,309
- 1415 Oakmont Dr Roseville, CA$252K321,328
- 1403 Oakmont Dr Roseville, CA$279K42.51,489
- 1404 Crestmont Ave Roseville, CA$239K32.51,152
- 1410 Crestmont Ave Roseville, CA$266K421,757
- 1412 Oakmont Dr Roseville, CA$237K321,138
- 1402 Crestmont Ave Roseville, CA$244K31.51,299
- 1412 Crestmont Ave Roseville, CA$248K321,404
- 1410 Oakmont Dr Roseville, CA$243K41.51,299
- 1414 Oakmont Dr Roseville, CA$252K421,300
- 1326 Sheffield Way Roseville, CA$200K321,152
- 1408 Oakmont Dr Roseville, CA$240K31.51,152
- 1417 Oakmont Dr Roseville, CA$272K421,757
- 1416 Oakmont Dr Roseville, CA$259K321,422
- 1401 Oakmont Dr Roseville, CA$222K321,152
- 1414 Crestmont Ave Roseville, CA$247K321,299
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!