1409 Skipwith Rd, Richmond, VA 232294 beds, 2 baths, 1,569 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Walking distance to Henrico Doctors Hospital on Forest and Three Chopt Elementary. Schools are Three Chopt Elementary, Tuckahoe MS and Freeman HS.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2004 for $167,100
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 0 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,569 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7617438213
- Zillow Home ID: 12337825
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1409 Skipwith Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23229 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 10.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 73.5% less than in Henrico, and 86.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 23229 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Henrico.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23229 home values.
- 1407 Skipwith Rd Henrico, VA$155K31--
- 1407 Skipwith Rd Richmond, VA$154K411,296
- 7408 Parkline Dr Richmond, VA$130K21925
- 1405 Skipwith Rd Richmond, VA$129K21864
- 7411 Parkline Dr Richmond, VA$189K221,704
- 1500 Rockwood Rd Richmond, VA$169K421,368
- 1501 Skipwith Rd Richmond, VA$144K321,512
- 1403 Skipwith Rd Richmond, VA$168K421,296
- 7500 Roswell Rd Richmond, VA$169K311,050
- 7501 Parkline Dr Richmond, VA$192K421,530
- 1502 Rockwood Rd Richmond, VA$171K411,560
- 7501 Roswell Rd Henrico, VA$217K421,826
- 7501 Roswell Rd Richmond, VA$221K421,888
- 7409 Parkline Dr Richmond, VA$191K42.52,076
- 7410 Westfield Rd Richmond, VA$148K311,296
- 1503 Skipwith Rd Richmond, VA$125K211,296
- 1401 Skipwith Rd Richmond, VA$140K411,296
- 1504 Rockwood Rd Richmond, VA$137K211,296
- 7500 Westfield Rd Richmond, VA$148K311,050
- 7503 Parkline Dr Richmond, VA$178K311,050
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292