1409 W Highway 98APT 101, Mary Esther, FL 32569
Sold on 3/14/12: $145,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,300 sq ft
- Lot:0.8 acres
- Year Built:2000
- Last Sold:Mar 2012 for $145,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Construction Quality6.0
- Days on Zillow638
- Elementary SchoolFLOROSA
- High SchoolFORT WALTON BEACH
- Last Remodel Year2000
- Middle SchoolBRUNER
- Parcel #142S25189300000101
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID55744667
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$171,024||$159K – $185K||+$5,138||$131||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,219/mo||$951 – $1.4K/mo||+$32||$0.94||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts 32569 home values will increase 1.9% next year, compared to a 2% rise for Mary Esther as a whole. Among 32569 homes, this home is valued 18.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 16.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32569 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold grew 3.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.5% greater than in Mary Esther, and 74.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32569 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mary Esther.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32569 home values.
Neighborhood for 1409 W Highway 98 APT 101
Nearby Schools in Mary Esther
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Florosa Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.7 mi
- Fort Walton Beach High (assigned) 9-12 4.9 mi
- Max Bruner Junior Middle (assigned) 6-8 5.3 mi
- Mary Esther Elementary PK-5 3.8 mi
- Liza Jackson Preparatory School K-9 4.3 mi
- Annette P. Edwins Elementary PK-5 5.0 mi
- Silver Sands-Excep. Children PK-12 5.0 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005