1409 W Highway 98APT 202, Mary Esther, FL 32569
Sold on 12/21/10: $206,400
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Condo:1,510 sq ft
- Lot:0.8 acres
- Year Built:2000
- Last Sold:Dec 2010 for $206,400
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Construction Quality6.0
- Days on Zillow1084
- Elementary SchoolFLOROSA
- High SchoolFORT WALTON BEACH
- Last Remodel Year2000
- Middle SchoolBRUNER
- Parcel #142S25189300000202
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID55744671
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$218,713||$201K – $232K||+$886||$144||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,379/mo||$1.2K – $1.6K/mo||+$57||$0.91||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts 32569 home values will rise 1.9% next year, compared to a 1.6% rise for Mary Esther as a whole. Among 32569 homes, this home is valued 51.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 43.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32569 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold increased 3.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.5% greater than in Mary Esther, and 74.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32569 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mary Esther.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32569 home values.
Neighborhood for 1409 W Highway 98 APT 202
Nearby Schools in Mary Esther
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Florosa Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.7 mi
- Fort Walton Beach High (assigned) 9-12 4.9 mi
- Max Bruner Junior Middle (assigned) 6-8 5.3 mi
- Mary Esther Elementary PK-5 3.8 mi
- Liza Jackson Preparatory School K-9 4.3 mi
- Annette P. Edwins Elementary PK-5 5.0 mi
- Silver Sands-Excep. Children PK-12 5.0 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005