141 Burgess Ln, Florence, KY 410424 beds, 2 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,053 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Dormer windows, emergency heat, wood-burning fireplace, kentucky board fence, oversized 2-car garage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete, Metal, Shingle, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2146965097
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 141 Burgess Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 41042, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.9% higher than in Florence, and 67.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 41042 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Florence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 41042 home values.
- 141 Burgess Ln Florence, KY$162K------
- 223 Burgess Ln Florence, KY$151K------
- 131 Burgess Ln Florence, KY$143K------
- 155 Burgess Ln Florence, KY$161K------
- 148 Burgess Ln Florence, KY$169K------
- 219 Burgess Ln Florence, KY$147K------
- 152 Burgess Ln Florence, KY$156K------
- 156 Burgess Ln Florence, KY$156K------
- 144 Burgess Ln Florence, KY$138K------
- 175 Burgess Ln Florence, KY$145K------
- 215 Burgess Ln Florence, KY$150K------
- Burgess Ln Florence, KY$165K------
- 160 Burgess Ln Florence, KY$180K43--
- 121 Burgess Ln Florence, KY$145K------
- 224 Burgess Ln Florence, KY$140K------
- 140 Burgess Ln Florence, KY$144K52.5--
- 195 Burgess Ln Florence, KY$170K------
- 132 Burgess Ln Florence, KY$155K------
- 220 Burgess Ln Florence, KY$146K------
- 211 Burgess Ln Florence, KY$165K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.