A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $219,900
- Price/sqft: $102
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Partial basement, 358 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- View: Water
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Easements, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Sloping, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, TERMS_FEATURE \ Lender Approval Required
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,150 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0X-05 B:0000 L:0098
- Zillow Home ID: 67715027
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Providence Metro home values will decrease 0.5% next year. Among 02720 homes, this home is valued 23.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 22.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02720, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.1% lower than in Fall River, and 52.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02720 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fall River.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|129 Dewey St Fall River, MA||$264K||3||3||2,016|
|136 Dewey St Fall River, MA||$280K||--||2.5||2,016|
|55 Dewey St Fall River, MA||$190K||2||1||1,151|
|150 Dewey St Fall River, MA||$317K||3||3||3,024|
|117 Dewey St Fall River, MA||$229K||3||1.5||1,792|
|105 Dewey St Fall River, MA||$237K||--||2||1,680|
|56 Dewey St Fall River, MA||$197K||3||1||1,151|
|35 Dewey St Fall River, MA||$222K||3||1||1,432|
|38 Dewey St Fall River, MA||$190K||3||1.5||1,165|
|73 Dewey St Fall River, MA||$221K||3||1.5||2,000|
|25 Sara Lynn Ct Fall River, MA||$241K||3||2||1,893|
|60 Terri Marie Way UNIT 3 Fall River, MA||$141K||2||1.5||1,152|
|60 Terri Marie Way UNIT 1 Fall River, MA||$141K||2||1.5||1,152|
|150 Terri Marie Way APT 19 Fall River, MA||$153K||2||3.5||1,224|
|134 Terri Marie Way UNIT 17 Fall River, MA||$141K||2||1.5||1,152|
|74 Terri Marie Way UNIT 4 Fall River, MA||$140K||2||2||1,152|
|134 Terri Marie Way UNIT 16 Fall River, MA||$141K||2||1.5||1,152|
|74 Terri Marie Way UNIT 6 Fall River, MA||$141K||2||1.5||1,152|
|96 Terri Marie Way UNIT 7 Fall River, MA||$141K||2||1.5||1,152|
|96 Terri Marie Way UNIT 8 Fall River, MA||$141K||2||1.5||1,152|
Nearby Schools in Fall River
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-5 & ungraded1.8 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.3 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!