- Built in 2007
- Views: 1,485 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $735,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $564
- Amenities \ Highway Access, Amenities \ House of Worship, Amenities \ Medical Facility, Amenities \ Private School, Amenities \ Public School, Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ Shopping, Amenities \ Swimming Pool, Amenities \ T-Station, Amenities \ University, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Assc Fee Includes \ Elevator, Assc Fee Includes \ Exercise Room, Assc Fee Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assc Fee Includes \ Garden Area, Assc Fee Includes \ Gas, Assc Fee Includes \ Heat, Assc Fee Includes \ Landscaping, Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance, Assc Fee Includes \ Recreational Facilities, Assc Fee Includes \ Refuse Removal, Assc Fee Includes \ Security, Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer, Assc Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Assc Fee Includes \ Swimming Pool, Assc Fee Includes \ Water, Assc Pool \ Yes, Assoc Security \ Concierge, Assoc Security \ Doorman, Assoc Security \ Intercom, Basement \ N, Beachfront \ No, Complex Complete \ Yes, Condo Association \ Yes, Construction \ Other (See Remarks), Cooling \ Central Air, Disclosure \ N, Documents On File \ Floor Plans, Documents On File \ Master Deed, Documents On File \ Rules & Regs, Documents On File \ Unit Deed, Energy Features \ Prog. Thermostat, FEE_INTERVAL \ Monthly, Flooring \ Bamboo, Garage Parking \ Under, HANDICAP_ACCESS \ Yes, Heating \ Central Heat, Heating \ Forced Air, Hot Water \ Electric, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Insulation Feature \ Full, Lead Paint \ Unknown, LENDER_OWNED \ No, Listing Alert \ No, Management \ Professional - On Site, Master Bath \ Yes, Parking Feature \ Deeded, Pets Allowed \ Yes w/ Restrictions, Pool Description \ Inground, Roof Material \ Other (See Remarks), SEWER \ City/Town Sewer, SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No, Square Feet Source \ Master Deed, Status \ Under Agreement, Style \ Hi-Rise, Type \ Condo, Unit Placement \ Upper, WATER \ City/Town Water, Waterfront \ No, Year Built Descrp \ Actual, Year Built Source \ Public Record, Year Round \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 276
- Floor size: 1,304 sqft
- Parcel #: W:06 P:00007 S:378
- Unit floor #: 6
- Zillow Home ID: 87794151
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $640-950K.
Market guideZillow predicts South Boston home values will increase 1.8% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole. Among South Boston homes, this home is valued 79.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 20.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Boston, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Boston, and 55.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Boston home values.
|Other Units in this Building (118)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 141 Dorchester Ave|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!