141 Neese Dr APT E5, Nashville, TN 372112 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,047 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
The Gulch- 7.3 miles 11 minutes
Downtown- 7.3 miles 10 minutes
Belmont University ? 7.9 miles 12 minutes
Vanderbilt University- 9.6 miles 14 minutes
Lipscomb University- 5 miles 14 minutes
100 Oaks/Berry Hill- 5 miles 14 minutes
Opry Mills- 8.7 miles 12 minutes
Nashville International Airport- 6.7 miles 10 minutes
- Built in 1975
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: On street
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Tennis Court
- 3 sparkling salt water pools, 4 tennis courts, dog park, organic garden
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 2
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 1,047 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 2110833401
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 141 Neese Drive APT E5
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Glencliff market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 36.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 35.8% less than in Nashville, and 11.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Glencliff home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Glencliff home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292