141 Norfolk Ave SW, Roanoke, VA 240112 beds, 3 baths, 2,414 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,210 sqft
- Built in 2007
- 328 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Price/sqft: $207
- MLS #: 0796464
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 845 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,414 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 1010321
- Zillow Home ID: 103857855
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 141 Norfolk Avenue Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Roanoke, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 163.6% higher than in Roanoke Metro, and 62.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Roanoke home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Roanoke Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Roanoke home values.
- 137 Norfolk Ave SW Roanoke, VA$461K232,292
- 145 Norfolk Ave SW Roanoke, VA$663K333,726
- 143 Norfolk Ave SW Roanoke, VA$325K32.52,200
- 143 Norfolk Ave SW Roanoke, VA$332K32.52,200
- 133 Norfolk Ave SW Roanoke, VA$377K2--3,110
- 135 Norfolk Ave SW Roanoke, VA$306K2--2,404
- 129 Salem Ave SW Roanoke, VA$433K----5,378
- 129 Salem Ave SW STE D Roanoke, VA$306K1--1,311
- 129 Salem Ave SW STE C Roanoke, VA$301K1--1,276
- 143 Norfolk Ave SW # C Roanoke, VA$330K32.52,200
- 143 Norfolk Ave SW UNIT A Roanoke, VA$510K32.53,392
- 143 Norfolk Ave SW UNIT B Roanoke, VA$332K32.52,200
- 111 Campbell Ave SW APT 4B Roanoke, VA$444K3--1,828
- 111 Campbell Ave SW STE 4A Roanoke, VA$426K321,773
- 111 Campbell Ave SW Roanoke, VA$501K321,773
- 111 Campbell Ave SW APT 3B Roanoke, VA$436K3--1,828
Nearby Schools in Roanoke
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.