This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $122-182K.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $3.9K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Davenport is $9,310.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $7K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Davenport is $18,064.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 6,055 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 2005
- All time views: 2,740
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $158,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central
- Floor Covering \ Carpet
- Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile
- Furnishings \ Unfurnished
- Heatingand Fuel \ Central
- Housing For Older Persons \ N\A
- Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate
- Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom
- Last Change Type \ New Listing
- Last Status \ Incomplete
- Mandatory Fees \ Carpet Cleaning Fee
- Mandatory Fees \ Cleaning Fee
- Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional
- Pool Type \ Gunite\Concrete
- Pool \ Private
- Property Description \ One Story
- Rent Includes \ Grounds Maintenance
- Rent Includes \ Pool
- Rental Rate Type \ Annually
- Status \ Active
- Utilities \ Cable Available
- Utilities \ Public Municipal Water
- Utilities \ Sewer
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,844 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 272606701212001140
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 68616869
Popularity on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Citrus Ridge
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.