- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
141 Sampson Pkwy, Pittsfield, MA 012014 beds, 2 baths, 2,010 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2008 for $210,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,010 sqft
- Parcel #: M:J07 B:0007 L:023
- Zillow Home ID: 55948532
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 141 Sampson Parkway
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01201 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 14.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Pittsfield, and 1.5% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01201 home values.
- 151 Sampson Pkwy Pittsfield, MA$270K32.52,048
- 146 Sampson Pkwy Pittsfield, MA$234K31.51,678
- 125 Sampson Pkwy Pittsfield, MA$168K31.51,303
- 138 Sampson Pkwy Pittsfield, MA$221K31.51,754
- 152 Sampson Pkwy Pittsfield, MA$231K321,840
- 126 Sampson Pkwy Pittsfield, MA$250K321,900
- 119 Sampson Pkwy Pittsfield, MA$180K321,361
- 158 Sampson Pkwy Pittsfield, MA$206K321,660
- 369 Williams St Pittsfield, MA$174K321,564
- 363 Williams St Pittsfield, MA$194K42.51,514
- 373 Williams St Pittsfield, MA$165K321,274
- 357 Williams St Pittsfield, MA$156K211,056
- 377 Williams St Pittsfield, MA$160K322,100
- 118 Sampson Pkwy Pittsfield, MA$212K321,799
- 351 Williams St Pittsfield, MA$159K22992
- 115 Sampson Pkwy Pittsfield, MA$202K31.51,440
- 381 Williams St Pittsfield, MA$184K432,084
- 347 Williams St Pittsfield, MA$202K31.51,588
- 125 Egremont Ave Pittsfield, MA$131K211,134
- 155 Egremont Ave Pittsfield, MA$126K311,120
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!