141 Seventh Ave, Pelham, NY 108035 beds, 1 bath, 1,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,208 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1906
- Last sold: Jun 2004 for $545,000
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,900 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 5544031630360002068000
- Zillow Home ID: 33080528
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 141 Seventh Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 10803 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 1.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% less than in Pelham, and 95.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 10803 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pelham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10803 home values.
- 137 Seventh Ave Pelham, NY$457K311,488
- 120 3rd St Pelham, NY$395K311,008
- 145 Seventh Ave Pelham, NY$491K411,664
- 133 Seventh Ave Pelham, NY$510K321,970
- 140 Sixth Ave Pelham, NY$436K311,246
- 144 Sixth Ave Pelham, NY$465K311,213
- 136 Sixth Ave Pelham, NY$420K21.51,127
- 150 Sixth Ave Pelham, NY$502K321,443
- 140 Seventh Ave Pelham, NY$472K21.51,672
- 128 3rd St Pelham, NY$518K------
- 130 Sixth Ave Pelham, NY$503K51.51,852
- 79 Harmon Ave Pelham, NY$1.18M552,704
- 117 3rd St Pelham, NY$493K31.51,292
- 146 Seventh Ave Pelham, NY$618K41.52,184
- 83 Harmon Ave Pelham, NY$1.53M444,432
- 171 Sixth Ave Pelham, NY--11--
- 125 3rd St Pelham, NY$499K321,168
- 128 6th St Pelham, NY$464K51.51,852
- 113 3rd St Pelham, NY$570K321,425
- 124 Sixth Ave Pelham, NY$427K311,852
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.