- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- 513 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,575 all time views
- 37 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $185,500
- Price/sqft: $80
- MLS #: 1418226
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Air Conditioning \ Electric, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Association \ Lexington Blue Grass, Attic \ Access Only, Basement \ Finished, Basement \ Full, Construction \ Brick Veneer, Dining Facilities \ Dining Area, Dining Facilities \ Formal Dining Room, Existing Home Warr. \ Yes, Exterior Features \ Deck, Exterior Features \ Storage Shed, Exterior Features \ Storm Doors, Exterior Features \ Window Screens, Exterior Features \ Wood Fence, Fireplaces \ Gas Logs, Fireplaces \ Masonry, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Garage \ Yes, Garage/Carport Type \ 2 Car Attached, Garage/Carport Type \ Garage Door Opener, Garage/Carport Type \ Remote Ctrl Included, Heating \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Specialty Ceilings, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closets, Interior Features \ Washer-Dryer Hook-up, Interior Features \ Window Blinds, Lease Type \ Net, Miscellaneous \ Basement, Miscellaneous \ Bedroom 1st Floor, Miscellaneous \ Bonus Room, Miscellaneous \ Den, Miscellaneous \ Family Room, Miscellaneous \ Foyer, Miscellaneous \ Master Bdrm 1st Flr., Miscellaneous \ Separate Utility Rm., Property Subtype 1 \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle Composition, Sewer \ Sewer, Type/Style \ 1 Story, Water \ City, Water Heater \ Electric
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,362 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 044-1024-024-00
- Zillow Home ID: 115277007
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $138-253K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Lexington Metro home values will rise 0.8% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|143 Shanahan Ln Winchester, KY||$165K||3||2.5||1,728|
|141 Shanahan Ln Winchester, KY||$199K||3||2||2,362|
|139 Shanahan Ln Winchester, KY||--||Studio||--||--|
|24 Rex Ct Winchester, KY||$189K||4||3||1,914|
|147 Shanahan Ln Winchester, KY||$164K||3||3||1,800|
|142 Shanahan Ln Winchester, KY||$164K||3||2.5||1,764|
|145 Shanahan Ln Winchester, KY||$157K||4||3||1,560|
|135 Shanahan Ln Winchester, KY||$140K||3||2||1,520|
|22 Rex Ct Winchester, KY||$172K||4||2.5||1,719|
|144 Shanahan Ln Winchester, KY||$204K||3||3||2,760|
|18 Casa Landa Way Winchester, KY||$169K||3||2||1,883|
|16 Casa Landa Way Winchester, KY||$181K||3||2||2,043|
|147 Shanahan Ln Winchester, KY||$169K||3||2||1,848|
|134 Shanahan Ln Winchester, KY||$178K||3||2.5||2,290|
|26 Rex Ct Winchester, KY||$194K||4||3||1,908|
|233 Robert Ct Winchester, KY||$132K||3||3||1,296|
|227 Robert Ct Winchester, KY||$123K||3||2||1,080|
|138 Shanahan Ln Winchester, KY||$144K||3||2||1,648|
|135 Shanahan Ln Winchester, KY||$137K||3||2||1,520|
|108 Steve Ct Winchester, KY||$162K||3||2.5||1,694|
Nearby Schools in Winchester
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
9-12 & ungraded1.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.