141 State St, Newburyport, MA 019507 beds, 3,614 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1800
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $550,000
- Price/sqft: $152
- BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Dirt Floor,BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED5_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,COOLING \ Window AC,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor,FOUNDATION \ Brick,FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone,HEATING \ Forced Air,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks),MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bedroom,OTH2_LEVEL \ Third Floor,OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Bedroom,OTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Office,OTH4_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Kitchen,OTH5_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,OTH5_LEVEL \ Third Floor,OTH5_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom,OTH6_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,OTH6_LEVEL \ Third Floor,OTH6_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Colonial,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 3,614 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0033 B:0058 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56952133
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 141 State Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01950, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Newburyport, and 96.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01950 home values.
- 139 State St Newburyport, MA$539K42.52,482
- 3 E Boylston St Newburyport, MA$1.15M42.53,075
- 5 E Boylston St Newburyport, MA$575K42.52,142
- 142 State St Newburyport, MA$913K53.53,204
- 138 State St Newburyport, MA$289K211,300
- 140 State St Newburyport, MA$738K42.52,915
- 133 State St Newburyport, MA$636K32.53,916
- 146 State St Newburyport, MA$392K21.51,371
- 144 State St Newburyport, MA$910K423,082
- 138 State St UNIT 2 Newburyport, MA$301K211,706
- 138 State St UNIT 1 Newburyport, MA$367K211,300
- 14 Brown St Newburyport, MA--------
- 1 E Boylston St Newburyport, MA--------
- 136 State St Newburyport, MA$652K422,385
- 2 E Boylston St Newburyport, MA$1.04M42.53,151
- 19 Brown St Newburyport, MA$1.27M333,516
Nearby Schools in Newburyport
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292