- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1410 Dolores St, San Francisco, CA 941104 beds, 2 baths, 1,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Heating: Forced air, Radiant
- Last sold: Jul 2005 for $1,220,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 1 space
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Mountain, Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas, Solar
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6593 043
- Zillow Home ID: 15182447
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1410 Dolores Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Noe Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 2.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.1% lower than in San Francisco, and 95.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Noe Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Noe Valley home values.
- 1422-1426 Dolores St San Francisco, CA$2.49M--33,350
- 211 27th St San Francisco, CA$897K--1918
- 1428 Dolores St San Francisco, CA$1.36M--11,200
- 215 27th St San Francisco, CA$2.5M--21,844
- 1434-1436 Dolores St San Francisco, CA$1.74M321,544
- 217 27th St San Francisco, CA$1.47M211,319
- 1438 Dolores St San Francisco, CA$1.56M--21,788
- 214 Duncan St San Francisco, CA$868K211,046
- 212 Duncan St San Francisco, CA$874K211,046
- 220-222 Duncan St San Francisco, CA$2.3M--21,807
- 1386 Dolores St San Francisco, CA$1.28M21.51,200
- 1442 Dolores St San Francisco, CA$1.58M--43,754
- 219 27th St San Francisco, CA$1.5M211,382
- 206 27th St San Francisco, CA$2.25M221,700
- 1382 Dolores St San Francisco, CA$856K11778
- 221 27th St San Francisco, CA$1.48M--1892
- 212 27th St San Francisco, CA$1.62M311,300
- 216 27th St San Francisco, CA$2.4M433,143
- 218 27th St San Francisco, CA$1.91M--21,808
- 223 27th St San Francisco, CA$2.27M321,741
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!