1410 Forest Way, Nashville, GA 316394 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,987 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.57 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- 310 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $219,900
- Price/sqft: $84
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Foundation type: Masonry
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,987 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: N06 97 000
- Zillow Home ID: 105163649
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1410 Forest Way
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1413 Forest Way Nashville, GA$87K321,376
- 1406 Forest Way Nashville, GA$95K322,071
- 1405 Forest Way Nashville, GA$94K32.51,800
- 1407 Woodland Way Nashville, GA$114K--22,126
- 1414 Forest Way Nashville, GA$114K--2.52,060
- 1407 Forest Way Nashville, GA$138K42.52,021
- 1411 Forest Way Nashville, GA$103K321,413
- 1409 Forest Way Nashville, GA$111K--21,988
- 1421 Forest Way Nashville, GA$239K--2.53,625
- 1405 Woodland Way Nashville, GA$140K--22,409
- 1417 Forest Way Nashville, GA$110K--22,032
- 1404 Forest Way Nashville, GA$109K--21,900
- 1416 Forest Way Nashville, GA$109K--21,998
- 1415 Forest Way Nashville, GA$106K--21,528
- 1412 Forest Way Nashville, GA$108K--21,821
- 1415 Woodland Way Nashville, GA$119K432,568
- 1413 Forest Way Nashville, GA$117K--31,376
- 1403 Woodland Way Nashville, GA$133K321,776
- 1406 Forest Way Nashville, GA$135K--32,071
- 1407 Forest Way Nashville, GA$139K42.52,021
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!