This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $53-78K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1997
- All time views: 57
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Heat: ForcedAir
- Sq Ft Source: Assessor
- Trans Type: Sale
- Water Heater: Gas
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Inspection Warranties: Not Applicable
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Optional Level Below Grade: No Basement
- Foundation: Slab
- Exterior: Brick
- Appliances: Microwave
- Master Bedroom Description: Patio
- Appliances: Garbage Disposal
- Appliances: Range-Gas
- Appliances: Cook Top Electric
- Utility Options: Cable Connected
- Utility Options: Gas Connected
- Master Bedroom Description: Main Level
- Interior: Attic Pull Down Stairs
- Interior: Window Wood
- Interior: Wood Work Stained
- Utility Prim Sewage Disp: Municipal Sewer Connected
- Utility Prim Water Source: Municipal Water Connected
- Appliances: Refrigerator
- Cool: Central Electric
- Exterior Amenities: Driveway Concrete
- Garage Parking Other: Garage Door Opener
- Garage Parking Other: Storage Area
- Porch: Open Porch
- Eating Area: Family Room
- Condo Description Location: Ground Level
- Eating Area: Kitchen Galley
- Lot Information: Tree Mature
- Master Bedroom Description: Full Tub with Shower
- Equipment: Water Softener Paid
- Ownership Interest Types: PlannedUnitDev
- Ownership Interest Types: MandatoryFee
- Tax Exemption: See Remarks
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 1,204 sqft
- Parcel #: 48-12-30-102-052.000-003
- Zillow Home ID: 80679607
Popularity on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Anderson
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.