- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1410 Mount Vernon St, Orlando, FL 328032 beds, 2 baths, 1,081 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 1999 for $100
- Parking: 230 sqft
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,081 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 252229153608120
- Zillow Home ID: 46195850
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1410 Mount Vernon Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Colonialtown South, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.6% lower than in Orlando, and 161.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Colonialtown South home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Colonialtown South home values.
- 1404 Mount Vernon St Orlando, FL$170K21952
- 1412 Mount Vernon St Orlando, FL$259K211,288
- 1400 Mount Vernon St Orlando, FL$272K321,551
- 1418 Mount Vernon St Orlando, FL$258K211,289
- 1409 E Amelia St Orlando, FL$337K321,964
- 1405 E Amelia St Orlando, FL$577K442,914
- 1415 E Amelia St Orlando, FL$180K11850
- 1401 E Amelia St Orlando, FL$267K221,138
- 1422 Mount Vernon St Orlando, FL--------
- 1419 E Amelia St Orlando, FL$332K442,300
- 1411 Mount Vernon St # 2 Orlando, FL$271K32.51,670
- 1409 Mount Vernon St # 1 Orlando, FL$284K32.51,670
- 1409 Mount Vernon St Orlando, FL$102K------
- 1415 Mount Vernon St Orlando, FL$336K433,179
- 1403 Mount Vernon St Orlando, FL$307K321,510
- 1421 E Amelia St Orlando, FL$206K21960
- 1424 Mount Vernon St Orlando, FL$351K322,214
- 1419 Mount Vernon St Orlando, FL$213K311,229
- 1411 Mount Vernon St Orlando, FL$218K------
- 1423 Mount Vernon St Orlando, FL$228K321,165
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.