1410 Newport St, Denver, CO 802202 beds, 1 bath, 865 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2008 for $220,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 180 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 865 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0605105008000
- Zillow Home ID: 13389610
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1410 Newport Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Montclair, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.3% less than in Denver, and 45.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Montclair home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Montclair home values.
- 1420 Newport St Denver, CO$376K421,860
- 1400 Newport St Denver, CO$264K321,408
- 1430 Newport St Denver, CO$281K22929
- 1444 Newport St Denver, CO$298K321,310
- 1370 Newport St Denver, CO$283K211,127
- 1421 Oneida St UNIT 1 Denver, CO$188K211,076
- 1421 Oneida St UNIT 4 Denver, CO$189K211,159
- 1421 Oneida St UNIT 5 Denver, CO$184K311,203
- 1421 Oneida St UNIT 2 Denver, CO$207K211,319
- 1421 Oneida St UNIT 6 Denver, CO$218K221,268
- 1421 Oneida St UNIT 7 Denver, CO$163K21971
- 1421 Oneida St UNIT 8 Denver, CO$177K211,065
- 1421 Oneida St UNIT 9 Denver, CO$164K21914
- 1421 Oneida St UNIT 10 Denver, CO$184K211,150
- 1421 Oneida St UNIT 12 Denver, CO$180K211,071
- 1421 Oneida St UNIT 13 Denver, CO$188K211,046
- 1421 Oneida St UNIT 14 Denver, CO$185K211,052
- 1421 Oneida St UNIT 15 Denver, CO$183K211,042
Nearby Schools in Denver
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292