1410 Rotherwood Dr, Johnson City, TN 376014 beds, 3 baths, 3,282 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- 107 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $210,256
- Price/sqft: $70
- MLS #: 349208
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,282 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Lot depth: 169
- Lot width: 120
- Parcel #: 046B E 01400 000
- Zillow Home ID: 42566342
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1410 Rotherwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 37601, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.2% higher than in Johnson City, and 29.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 37601 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Johnson City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37601 home values.
- 1412 Rotherwood Dr Johnson City, TN$296K443,649
- 301 Hillside Rd Johnson City, TN$205K432,750
- 303 Hillside Rd Johnson City, TN$251K--34,176
- 1409 Rotherwood Dr Johnson City, TN$250K--3.53,944
- 1414 Rotherwood Dr Johnson City, TN$215K42.52,268
- 305 Hillside Rd Johnson City, TN$251K--23,364
- 1411 Rotherwood Dr Johnson City, TN--321,954
- 400 Castlewood Ct Johnson City, TN$259K433,079
- 1407 Rotherwood Dr Johnson City, TN$246K32.52,790
- 300 Hillside Rd Johnson City, TN$238K--3.52,698
- Hillside Rd Johnson City, TN--------
- 302 Castlewood Ct Johnson City, TN$216K--2.51,641
- 302 Hillside Rd Johnson City, TN$277K--3.52,744
- 211 Hillside Rd Johnson City, TN$164K--1.52,360
- 307 Hillside Rd Johnson City, TN$245K43.54,100
- 1413 Rotherwood Dr Johnson City, TN$187K--21,932
- 1308 Sherwood Dr Johnson City, TN$282K543,765
- 210 Hillside Rd Johnson City, TN$388K--33,210
- 1311 Sherwood Dr Johnson City, TN$177K--2.52,504
- 308 Marshall Ct Johnson City, TN$402K456,000
Nearby Schools in Johnson City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292