1410 Valley Rd, Garner, NC 275293 beds, 1 bath, 891 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2008 for $114,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- RV Parking
- Unfinished basement
- View: Park
- Walk-in basement is unfinished but great place for workshop or storage.
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 891 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 170008891762000
- Zillow Home ID: 6376186
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1410 Valley Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27529, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.6% higher than in Garner, and 19.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27529 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Garner.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27529 home values.
- 1412 Valley Rd Garner, NC$80K--1864
- 1408 Valley Rd Garner, NC$77K31864
- 1406 Valley Rd Garner, NC$98K--1864
- 1414 Valley Rd Garner, NC$123K--21,325
- 1404 Valley Rd Garner, NC$75K31891
- 1411 Valley Rd Garner, NC$83K--1891
- 1409 Valley Rd Garner, NC$84K--1891
- 1413 Valley Rd Garner, NC$100K--11,191
- 1416 Valley Rd Garner, NC$95K--1.51,220
- 1407 Valley Rd Garner, NC$84K--1891
- 1402 Valley Rd Garner, NC$120K--21,287
- 1415 Valley Rd Garner, NC$151K--21,270
- 1405 Valley Rd Garner, NC$80K31897
- 1417 Valley Rd Garner, NC$84K--1864
- 1400 Valley Rd Garner, NC$83K--1891
- 1418 Valley Rd Garner, NC$109K32912
- 1317 Brompton Ln Garner, NC$137K--21,353
- 1403 Valley Rd Garner, NC$80K--1891
- 1419 Valley Rd Garner, NC$84K--1864
- 1325 Brompton Ln Garner, NC$109K--21,135
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.