1410 W 3rd St, Dubuque, IA 520012 beds, 2 baths, 2,620 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1896
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 160 sqft
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,620 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1026281002
- Zillow Home ID: 50169783
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1410 W 3rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 52001 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 17.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 131.6% greater than in Dubuque, and 34.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 52001 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dubuque.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 52001 home values.
- 1394 W 3rd St Dubuque, IA$114K31.51,648
- 1486 W 3rd St Dubuque, IA$85K21928
- 280 College St Dubuque, IA$71K211,118
- 293 Roland St Dubuque, IA$96K211,236
- 1390 W 3rd St Dubuque, IA$81K21624
- 1419 W 3rd St Dubuque, IA$71K21978
- 1489 W 3rd St Dubuque, IA$121K321,088
- 291 Roland St Dubuque, IA$100K32918
- 1395 W 3rd St Dubuque, IA$71K211,104
- 1510 W 3rd St Dubuque, IA$136K311,498
- 210 College St Dubuque, IA$77K311,098
- 1391 W 3rd St Dubuque, IA$85K11839
- 389 Glen Oak St Dubuque, IA$122K321,546
- Glen Oak St Dubuque, IA$88K311,508
- 1388 W 3rd St Dubuque, IA$97K211,421
- 1495 Langworthy St Dubuque, IA$65K311,240
- 316 College St Dubuque, IA$68K11985
- 1491 Langworthy St Dubuque, IA$134K422,542
- 294 Roland St Dubuque, IA$91K21864
- 380 Glen Oak St Dubuque, IA$142K321,784
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.