1411 Avon Cir, Birmingham, AL 352134 beds, 3.5 baths, 4,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
MAIN FLOOR: The entry has a portico and leaded glass. The main floor consists of: eat-in kitchen with honed slab granite countertops, stainless appliances, original built-in hutch, large island with pullout drawers, and French doors that open to the blue-stone patio with mountain views); dining room adjoining kitchen to living room (with marble fireplace). There are nine-foot ceilings hardwood floors and crown molding; also a powder room and office/library.
UPPER LEVEL: There are four spacious bedrooms and two baths. The master bedroom has two large closets, one a walk-in adjoining to bath. Other bedrooms have generous closets as well. All upstairs rooms have plantation shutters, and all bedrooms have ceiling fans, nine-foot ceilings and hardwood floors.
DAYLIGHT BASEMENT: The basement has floor to ceiling window banks with scenic garden views, ceramic tile flooring, a playroom with French doors that open to the basketball area and yard. There is a bonus room with full bath (could be used as a fifth bedroom), laundry area, a pantry closet, and a garden room with extra refrigerator and utility sink.
ATTIC LEVEL: Hardwood stairs to finished attic, which is heated and cooled with ceiling fan and three windows. It functions for gift wrapping / storage of off season clothing, etc.; possible music room, home office, playroom, etc.
EXTERIOR: Views of surrounding hillsides, sunrise and sunset skies to the rear of the house (sunroom on the east side and raised terrace on the west). Multiple stone patios for outdoor entertaining. A ~20yd x 30yd oval lawn is level for family games of volleyball, soccer, etc. A wrap-around driveway is convenient for off-street parking and access to the front, kitchen, and basement; large flat basketball court/play area in rear. Mature landscaping, iron-work, and front portico provide accents. Alley access adds convenience and dry storage room under the terrace (steel and poured concrete foundation) for bikes, lawnmower, and storage.
Minutes to UAB and downtown; no commuting traffic.
Landscaping includes Japanese maple trees, fig trees, a tall oak, large cherry blossom tree in front. Many plant varieties including boxwoods, azaleas, hydrangeas, forsythia, spirea, tea olives, dwarf willow, peony, muskedine, camellias, hollies, blueberries, roses, lamb ears, rosemary, mint, gardenia, varieties of succulents, zoysia lawn and more.
Underground utility line services.
Irrigation system with separate meter for tracking watering credits (reduces water bill).
New sewer line from house to street in 2008.
Roof has is ~10 yrs old.
Tankless water heater.
Standby generator (10 KW new in 2010) powers everything except dryer and oven.
Outdoor lighting for basketball court, patios, walkways, etc.
House exterior house painted entirely in 2011, and extensive interior painting in 2013.
Beautiful historic homes, privacy, and convenient location to downtown and UAB.
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2005 for $712,500
- Basketball Court
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 168 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- 10KW generator (2011); 1147sf finished basement/bath; 750sf attic w windows, carpet, central air
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 16
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Georgian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 28052010010000RR00
- Zillow Home ID: 976894
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1411 Avon Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 35213, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20% lower than in Birmingham, and 94.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 35213 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Birmingham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35213 home values.
- 1416 Wellington Rd Birmingham, AL$665K32.53,652
- 1407 Avon Cir Birmingham, AL$676K432,750
- 1412 Wellington Rd Birmingham, AL$787K43.54,222
- 1411 Avon Cir Birmingham, AL$173K------
- 1412 Avon Cir Birmingham, AL$488K434,548
- 1408 Wellington Rd Birmingham, AL$672K43.53,976
- 3100 Carlisle Rd Birmingham, AL$1.09M64.54,463
- 3125 Argyle Rd Birmingham, AL$786K544,439
- 3108 Carlisle Rd Birmingham, AL$595K42.52,766
- 1404 Wellington Rd Birmingham, AL$721K332,946
- 1408 Avon Cir Birmingham, AL$618K542,623
- 1400 Avon Cir Birmingham, AL$441K32.52,163
- 3110 Carlisle Rd Birmingham, AL$574K332,514
- 2930 Carlisle Rd Birmingham, AL$1.78M74.58,118
- 1400 Wellington Rd Birmingham, AL$813K53.53,574
- 3195 Argyle Rd Birmingham, AL$992K334,490
- 2935 Carlisle Rd Birmingham, AL$584K332,720
- 3011 Dundee Cir Birmingham, AL$589K332,885
- 3118 Carlisle Rd Birmingham, AL$822K533,572
- 3105 Carlisle Rd Birmingham, AL$918K343,405
Nearby Schools in Birmingham
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292