- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- 26 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,065 all time views
- 19 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Jan 2008 for $80,000
- Price/sqft: $73
- MLS #: 1573066
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Sub Structure \ Slab, Interior Construct \ Floor: Tile, Interior Construct \ Floor: W\W Carpet, Interior Construct \ Walls: Sheetrock, Utilities \ Electricity, Utilities \ TV Cable, Utilities \ Waste: Public Sewer, Utilities \ Water: Public, Energy \ W\H: Elec, Lot Access \ Paved Road, Property Status \ Active, Construct\Siding \ Roof: Shingle, Interior Construct \ Floor: Hardwood, Interior Construct \ Woodwork: Painted, Energy \ Insulation, Interior Features \ Renovated, Interior Features \ Wash\Dry Hookup, Master Bedrm\Bath \ MBath: Tile, Master Bedrm\Bath \ MBed: Walk-in Closet, Lot Features \ Landscaped, Farm Info \ Not Applicable, Energy \ A\C: Cent Elec, Interior Features \ Foyer, Master Bedrm\Bath \ MBath: Dbl Vanity, Master Bedrm\Bath \ MBath: Sep Shower, Master Bedrm\Bath \ MBath: Whirlpool, Master Bedrm\Bath \ MBed: First Floor, Lot Features \ Subdiv Recorded, Property Type \ Single Family, Interior Features \ Attic: Partial Floored, Master Bedrm\Bath \ Master on Main Level, Lot Features \ Fenced Chain Link, Lot Features \ Interior, Energy \ Heat: Cent Elec, Construct\Siding \ Roof: Pitched, Fireplace Locations \ Living Rm, Lot Access \ Gravel\Oyster Shell, Construct\Siding \ SD: Stucco, Lot Features \ Fenced Lot: Part, Style \ Traditional, Exterior House Features \ Porch, Interior Features \ Formal Dining, Master Bedrm\Bath \ MBed: Carpeted, Lot Access \ City Road, Interior Construct \ Ceiling: Vaulted, Interior Features \ Pull Down Stairs, Lot Features \ Curb & Gutter, Lot Features \ Level, Utilities \ Gas: Natural, Energy \ Dbl Pane Wndws, Energy \ W\H: Gas Owned, Master Bedrm\Bath \ MBed: Sitting Area, Exterior House Features \ Renovated, Interior Features \ Furnished: None, Frontage \ Park View, Frontage \ Park Frontage, Interior Construct \ Walls: Plaster
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,879 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 143
- Lot width: 69
- Parcel #: 0101743
- Zillow Home ID: 99933628
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $105-260K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 31520 home values will fall 2.8% next year, compared to a 3.2% decrease for Brunswick as a whole. Among 31520 homes, this home is 268.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 53.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31520, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.9% lower than in Brunswick, and 7.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 31520 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Brunswick.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31520 home values.
|1403 Lanier Blvd Brunswick, GA||$85K||3||3||1,550|
|1419 Lanier Blvd Brunswick, GA||$82K||2||1||1,547|
|1407 Lanier Blvd Brunswick, GA||$85K||3||1.5||1,673|
|1415 Lanier Blvd Brunswick, GA||$121K||3||2||1,641|
|2109 Holly Ave Brunswick, GA||$140K||4||4||1,892|
|1414 Palmetto Ave Brunswick, GA||$213K||4||4||2,722|
|1420 Palmetto Ave Brunswick, GA||$136K||4||2||2,140|
|1425 Lanier Blvd Brunswick, GA||$231K||4||3||3,313|
|1404 Palmetto Ave Brunswick, GA||$115K||2||2||1,459|
|1422 Palmetto Ave Brunswick, GA||$112K||3||1.5||2,036|
|2107 Holly Ave Brunswick, GA||$49K||2||1||320|
|2104 Holly Ave Brunswick, GA||$96K||3||2||1,519|
|1312 Palmetto Ave Brunswick, GA||$161K||3||2||1,831|
|2100 Gloucester St Brunswick, GA||$76K||3||1.5||1,408|
|2307 Gloucester St Brunswick, GA||--||Studio||--||--|
|2303 Gloucester St Brunswick, GA||$74K||--||1||1,180|
|2106 Gloucester St Brunswick, GA||$78K||2||1||1,496|
|1409 Palmetto Ave Brunswick, GA||$111K||4||2||1,920|
|1407 Palmetto Ave Brunswick, GA||$157K||4||3||2,318|
|1411 Palmetto Ave Brunswick, GA||$125K||3||1.5||2,320|
Nearby Schools in Brunswick
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!