- Lot: 2,526 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1936
- 249 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,426 all time views
- 12 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $85
- MLS #: 1414682
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Carport, 200 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Electric, Air Conditioning \ Window, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Association \ Lexington Blue Grass, Attic \ Access Only, Basement \ None, Construction \ Siding - Vinyl, Exterior Features \ Privacy Fence, Exterior Features \ Wood Fence, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Laminate, Foundation \ Crawlspace, Garage/Carport Type \ Off Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Window Blinds, Lease Type \ Net, Property Subtype 1 \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle Composition, Sewer \ Sewer, Type/Style \ 1 Story, Water \ City, Water Heater \ Gas
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 16288600
- Zillow Home ID: 77533160
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $38-67K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Castlewood Park home values will rise 1.2% next year, compared to a 0.6% rise for Lexington as a whole. Among Castlewood Park homes, this home is 32.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 7.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Castlewood Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 100% higher than in Lexington, and 98.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Castlewood Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lexington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Castlewood Park home values.
|1413 Oak Hill Dr Lexington, KY||$59K||--||1||875|
|469 Morgan Ave Lexington, KY||$56K||--||1||675|
|465 Morgan Ave Lexington, KY||$64K||--||1||1,107|
|467 Morgan Ave Lexington, KY||$57K||--||1||740|
|463 Morgan Ave Lexington, KY||$89K||--||1||2,210|
|460 Shawnee Ave Lexington, KY||$59K||--||1||768|
|458 Shawnee Ave Lexington, KY||$67K||2||1||1,120|
|457 Morgan Ave Lexington, KY||$62K||--||1.5||1,150|
|1408 Oak Hill Dr Lexington, KY||--||--||--||--|
|1404 Oak Hill Dr Lexington, KY||$57K||--||1||676|
|454 Shawnee Ave Lexington, KY||$61K||--||1||1,008|
|1410 Oak Hill Dr Lexington, KY||$63K||--||2||907|
|1402 Oak Hill Dr Lexington, KY||$59K||--||1||875|
|452 Shawnee Ave Lexington, KY||$58K||--||1||952|
|1412 Oak Hill Dr Lexington, KY||$66K||--||1||1,091|
|466 Morgan Ave Lexington, KY||$78K||3||2||1,400|
|1398 Oak Hill Dr Lexington, KY||$58K||--||1||849|
|455 Morgan Ave Lexington, KY||$61K||--||1||1,017|
|462 Shawnee Ave Lexington, KY||$61K||--||1||784|
|1414 Oak Hill Dr Lexington, KY||$66K||--||1||1,068|
Nearby Schools in Lexington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!